Want a solution to transfer calendar events information from ICS to Lotus Notes NSF files? If you are searching the same and unable to get the best results. Then your solution you can get through this article. Here we will show you the method to export calendar from ICS to NSF files. Let’s start…
HCL Notes (also known as IBM Notes and Lotus Notes) is one of the applications that provide the facility to manage calendar events. In addition to emailing, calendar events users can easily manage with Lotus Notes.
Like other users’ profile data Lotus Notes supports preserving calendars data locally. For saving as well as importing calendar entries Lotus Notes supports ICS and NSF files.
Why Convert ICS to NSF Database files?
ICS file format is compatible with Lotus Notes, but for accessing calendars the first user has to import those ICS files into the Lotus Notes profile. On other hand, NSF files users can directly open in Lotus Notes. By double-clicking on the NSF file users can open the NSF file and access its data with ease.
In addition to this, there are several more reasons, in comparison to ICS users prefer NSF files more. As a result, users want to transfer their calendar data from ICS to NSF files.
Solution to Convert ICS to NSF file for HCL/ IBM/ Lotus Notes
Export Calendar from ICS to NSF files with the aid of eSoftTools ICS Converter Software. This utility will simply move all calendars from ICS to NSF files for Lotus Notes, IBM Notes, and HCL Notes.
It extracts all notifications, meetings, appointments, and other events from ICS files. At one time, this tool can export calendars from multiple ICS files to a single NSF file. With the software users also get several more smart functions for making ICS Conversion much quicker and more accurate.
How to Convert ICS to Lotus Notes NSF with ICS File Converter software?
Download and install the ICS file conversion tool on your windows computer, then follow the steps mentioned below: –
- Launch ICS Converter software and click the Select ICS File/folder button.
- Select Folder mode or File Mode to add ICS files and click the Next button.
- Load ICS files and get a preview of calendar entries from selected ICS files.
- Select folders/sub-folders and hit the Convert ICS button from the menu bar.
- From the export options list, select the Export in NSF (Lotus Notes) option.
- Provide a file name and choose a location for saving resultant NSF files.
- Lastly, click the Convert button and start the ICS to NSF File Conversion process.
Smart features of ICS Calendar file converter software
- Convert ICS to NSF files with calendar entries for Lotus Notes mail client.
- Easily export all calendar entries from selected NSF files in a single process.
- Get a preview of all calendar items from ICS files with their all-associated information.
- Convert ICS to NSF files and saves resultant files to the user’s designated location.
- Allows users to provide a custom name to the newly generated NSF files.
- Supports converting ICS files that are generated from any supported application.
- Apart from NSF, Convert ICS to PST, MSG, HTML, MHTML, EML, MSG, and New ICS.
- Works on all editions of windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, XP, etc.
- ICS Converter free demo edition assists users to Convert ICS files with 25 items free of cost.
We covered how to convert ICS to NSF Files in the post above. Users can securely convert one or more ICS files to NSF and various file types at once by using ICS converter software and following the above-specified method.