Want to export the calendar from Outlook PST files to MSG? If this is your need, then get the answer by reading this article. Here we will explain the best strategy to Export Outlook calendar to MSG files…. Let’s Start.
Nowadays a huge number of home users, as well as corporates, are using MS Outlook. This desktop-based email client provides the facility for sending and receiving emails. In addition to emailing, Outlook also supports doing several more types of work for users.
Calendar events management is a task that users can also perform with Outlook. Easily users can manage important events and appointments with Outlook calendars.
Users can easily create an Outlook calendar event and save it with the start date, end date, subject, location, description, attachments, and other information.
Like other elements of the user’s profile, Outlook also supports preserving calendar data locally. Outlook uses PST files for saving a complete mailbox with calendars, & other data items.
PST files can hold all data of users’ profiles, but in several situations, users require to save their calendar events separately.
At that time users need to export and save Outlook calendars to MSG files.
Also Read: – How to export Outlook calendar to Office 365?
Is it possible to directly export Outlook Calendar to MSG files?
Outlook uses PST and OST files, for saving a complete Outlook profile mailbox with calendars. Other than that, while exporting calendars from Outlook profile users get the option for saving in ICS file format.
So, we can say that Outlook doesn’t provide a direct option for exporting calendars to MSG files. But by using some automated third-party tools users can accomplish this job.
Best Automated tool to Export/Save Outlook Calendar as MSG
Exporting calendar events from Outlook PST files to MSG files is possible with eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery Software. With this advanced solution, users can export all calendars and save them individually to MSG files.
It assists in saving each calendar event with all relevant information to individual MSG files. Using this tool, one-time users can export all calendar events from multiple PST files. Software completes the calendar export process without creating a single error and provides instant and accurate results to users.
How to Export Outlook Calendar to MSG files with Outlook Recovery Tool?
Download, and install eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool on your windows computer and apply the steps shown below: –
- Launch the Outlook Calendar Export tool and click the Select PST button.
- Choose Single File or Bulk file conversion mode, then hit the Next button.
- Select and add PST files to the software and click the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all mail folders and items from selected PST files into the software.
- Get a preview of calendars and other data items from PST files in the preview panel.
- Make a selection of folders having calendar events and click on the Save PST button.
- In the next screen, choose the Export to MSG option from the conversion formats list.
- Use the mail filtering by date and naming convention options of the software.
- Hit on the Browse button and choose a location for preserving resultant MSG files.
- Finally, click on the Convert button and start exporting Outlook calendars to MSG files.
Best Features of eSoftTools Outlook Calendar Recovery/Export Software: –
- Export calendar events from PST to MSG, ICS, New PST, and multiple other formats.
- Extract and save the Outlook calendar with all associated information like- start date, end date, location, subject, description, attachments, etc,
- Provides preview of each calendar event from PST files on the preview panel.
- Saves resultant files on the user’s drive to the location designated by users.
- Able to Export calendars from single as well as multiple PST files at one time.
- Supports both ANSI and Unicode format Outlook PST files for conversion.
- Offers search option to scan drive to locate PST files from unknown locations.
- Works on all editions of Windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, & below editions.
- It also comes with a free demo edition that supports to export of up to 25 calendar events from each selected folder of the PST file with zero charges.
There are many Outlook users who want to save their calendar events to MSG files. Through this article, we have shown the best strategy for doing this task in a simple manner. Now follow the above-given method and steps and export Outlook calendar to MSG files. In addition, try the demo edition of the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery tool and test all its abilities free of cost.