Last updated on August 20th, 2022 at 06:05 pm
Want to create a backup of Godaddy mail account emails to local drives? If yes, then your answer is here. Read this complete article to know How to Backup Godaddy Email to Hard Drive?
Godaddy is one of the well-known brands that are available on the internet. It provides different kinds of services like- web hosting, domain registration, email account hosting & more.
Users can register a business email account with the Goddady mail service. After email account registration users can configure their account with web applications like- Roundcube, Horde, and SquirrelMail.
Both individuals and businesses can use the Godaddy mail service for managing emails.
With web browsers, users can easily access their mail account, which they got from GoDaddy. All the emails and other data of a mail account Godaddy preserves in their mail servers.
Some Godaddy mail users prefer migrating to other desktop-based email clients, for different reasons. At that time users requires to save their mail account data to local drives.
Backup Godaddy mail account emails to local drive with SysInspire IMAP Migration & backup tool. Easily save IMAP account emails to numerous file types like- PST, MBOX, HTML, MHTML, EML, EMLX, MSG files.
Reasons to Backup Godaddy Account emails to Hard drive
- Mail Recovery of accidentally closed items
- Moving data to another application
- Securing data from viruses and hacker’s attack
- Accessing data during the unavailability of the internet
Because of these reasons, users need to save their webmail account emails to a local drive.
Smart solution to Backup Godaddy Email to Hard Drive directly
In several cases, users require to backup webmail account emails locally. Easily users can backup Godaddy Webmail Emails to a Hard drive using SysInspire IMAP Backup & Migration Software.
This advanced solution has the power to create a backup of Godaddy mail account data. It offers different file formats in which a user can easily save their account emails. With ease, the software preserves Godaddy emails to PST, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX files. All the downloaded items software saves to the user’s specified location for easy and instant access. All windows-based computer users can utilize this software without any problem.
How to Download Godaddy Emails to Computer’s hard drive?
Download “SysInspire IMAP Backup & Migration” Software and follow the steps described in the section shown below:-
- Install and Launch IMAP Backup tool to your computer.
- Select the IMAP Server option from the drop-down list.
- Enter your Godaddy mail account login details (email address, password).
- In the Host field, input the text “ imap.secureserver.net ” & press Authenticate IMAP Login button.
- After the Godaddy mail account login process, click the Next button.
- From the next window, select “Get Backup to Local drive” and click on “Next”.
- Next, choose a file format to save Godaddy mail account emails. (EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PST, MSG).
- Select other needed options (Mail filter, naming convention & saving location selection).
- Finally, press Backup Now button & start downloading Godaddy emails to a local drive.
Features of IMAP/Godaddy mail backup software
- Backup emails from different IMAP-based webmail applications including- Godaddy Mail.
- Needs only Email Address & password of Godaddy mail account for downloading emails.
- Save Godaddy emails to EML, EMLX, PST, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, MSG files.
- Export selective emails of specific dates from IMAP mail accounts.
- Provides naming convention option for preserving emails with different naming formats.
- Saves downloaded emails to users’ designated location on their hard drive.
- Supports migrating emails from one IMAP account to another directly.
The ideal method for backing up GoDaddy emails to a hard drive we have covered in this article. Users can now move emails from the GoDaddy Mail server to their PC using this finest method. With an easy process, the software supports saving GoDaddy account emails to various file formats. Now follow the steps shown in the above section to backup GoDaddy webmail mail easily.