Facing PST file size issues while opening Outlook application? Want to reduce size of oversized PST files? If yes, your answer you can get through this article. Through this blog post, we show you easy tips to Split PST files by Size, Date, Year, Folder, and Email Address.
Download the most powerful and smart solution to split oversized Outlook PST/OST and NST files called eSoftTools PST Split Software. With different strategies simply split large sized PST files into small parts. Easily Split PST based on size, date, year, Folder and email address. Get demo edition now
MS Outlook application allows users to configure and manage their email accounts. Sending/receiving mails is the main work of MS Outlook, similar to other email clients. With this email transferring process, MS Outlook also helps users in doing different more works. Contact management, creating calendar events, creating notes, etc are some of the additional works that Outlook support doing for users.
All these tasks a user can easily do with their profile in MS Outlook application. In addition, Outlook also provides the facility of storing users’ profile data locally. When a user performs each task, Outlook automatically creates its copy and preserves it in Outlook data files (PST) on their local drive.
PST files support saving all user’s profile data like- emails, contacts, calendars, & other stuff. But while preserving all these data items, some PST files exceed their defined size limit. As a result of this users faces different problem while using Outlook.
For solving this problem Outlook users prefer to split their PST files into small parts. Now let’s see what is the best solution to do this job easily.
Best Solution to Split PST by Size, Date, Year, Folder, & Email Address
A simple solution to split PST files with an easy process is eSoftTools PST Split Software. It will help users to split PST files for reducing their size with different strategies. It supports to Split PST based on Size, Date, Year, Folder, and Email Address.
With no restriction, it split oversized PST files and provides instant results to users. This software supports both ANSI and Unicode PST files of any size for splitting. PST files of all Outlook editions are operable in software. Furthermore, through the software users can split all encrypted/ corrupt/ orphaned as well as healthy PST files with no trouble.
How to Split PST Files by Size/ Date/ Year/ Folder and Email Address?
Get the eSoftTools PST Splitting tool and install it on a windows-based machine, then follow the steps described below:-
- Launch the software and press the “Browse” or “Search OST or PST file” for adding Outlook files.
- Browse:- Manually select Outlook PST/OST or NST file from your local drive.
- Search OST or PST File:- Scan folders containing Outlook data files through the software and select needed files.
- After adding Outlook data files, click on the Next button & extract all PST file’s inner folders.
- Make a selection of required folders from PST files and choose a splitting option:-
- Split By Size:- Use this option to break PST into small parts by defining the size range. Enter a split size (between 1 MB to maximum size) and create shorten PST files with a defined size.
- Split By Date:- Split PST files with data of some specific dates and save easily to new smaller PST files.
- Break/Split By Year:- Make PST files smaller in size by splitting PST files with data of specified years.
- Split By Folder:- Break PST files with selective Outlook folders. Create separate PST files for each selected folder as well as create a single PST file with all selective Outlook folders.
- Split By Email Address:- Split PST and extract items of a specific email address from PST files and save them to a new PST file.
- Apply other settings with splitting options like- date filter, year selection, defining size, etc.
- Next, press the “Browse” button and provide a location where you want to save the resultant files.
- Lastly, hit “Start Split” button and start the splitting process to make PST files smaller by size.
Smart Features of Outlook PST Split Software
- Easy way to Split Outlook data files PST/OST & NST without any restrictions.
- Split any types of data files including- Corrupt/Inaccessible/Oversized etc
- To split PST files users will get different splitting options in the software.
- Splitting By Size: – Define size and create shorten PST files with defined size.
- Date-wise Splitting: – Split PST with data of some specific dates.
- Year-wise Splitting: – Split PST files with data of only needed years.
- Folder-wise PST Splitting: – Divide PST files with selective Outlook folders. (Get two options for splitting PST- “Create separate PST for each folder” or “create a single file with all selected folders”)
- Splitting by email addresses: – Split PST files with data of some specific email address of fields- To, Bcc, CC, and from.
- Support Outlook PST files of both ANSI and Unicode format.
- Shows inner folders of PST files before splitting process.
- Allows to split PST files with some selective folders
- Doesn’t make any changes in original or source PST files while splitting process.
- Works in all editions of Windows O/S including- 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
Splitting PST files is the only one method to reduce size of PST files easily. Some manual methods are also available that users try to split PST files. But PST files contains various important data of users so any free manual methods are not secure choice for users. For this reason, user must use the method shown above to split oversized PST files. Also, PST Split software of eSoftTools will assist users to split PST with different techniques. Grab demo edition of the software to check all-software functions for free.