Many Outlook users often come into a situation where they need to split PST files. This task that users can perform smoothly if they have the proper knowledge. With this blog post, we will provide the knowledge that you need to Split large Outlook PST files. So, let’s start.
MS Outlook is one of the desktop-based emailing applications that many users use nowadays. This application comes with the Microsoft Office suite. It has the ability to manage multiple email accounts simultaneously.
Outlook also provides the facility of storing user’s email profile data locally. For doing this job Outlook users a data file called PST. All the data of an email profile Outlook saves in this PST file like- emails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, notes, and other items.
While using Outlook, one of the major problems that users face is the PST file size increasing problem. Day by day, PST file becomes larger in size and generates different issues in Outlook. For this reason, it becomes necessary for several Outlook users to Split Large Outlook PST files.
Benefits users get by splitting Outlook PST files: –
- Improve Outlook Performance: – Users may face performance issues in Outlook because of large-sized PST files. By breaking those large PST files into smaller parts users can improve Outlook performance.
- Reduce the risk of file corruption: – Large PST files are also a reason for PST file corruption. To prevent this problem the method of splitting PST files is the best solution for users.
- Easy data sharing and management: – Smaller size PST files are more continent for sharing and managing Outlook profile data. As a result of this, the majority of users prefer splitting large PST files into numerous small parts.
Best Solution to Split Outlook PST files
There are multiple methods for splitting PST files, but in all of them, the best method is making use of an automated tool like- eSoftTools PST Split Software. This tool can Split Large Outlook PST files into smaller parts with an easy process.
Using this tool users can easily complete this PST file-splitting task by applying some easy steps. All types of users (both technical and non-technical) can operate this software. It also offers multiple unique features which makes the PST splitting job much easier and accurate.
How to Split Outlook PST files with eSoftTools PST Split software?
Use eSoftTools PST Split Software and apply the below-given steps to split Outlook PST files: –
- Download and Install PST Split Software on your Windows-based computer.
- Launch the software and press the “Browse” or “Search OST or PST file” button.
- Add PST files into the software from your local drive for splitting them.
- Load all inner folders of PST files and choose needed folders from the folder’s list.
- After the selection of folders, select a PST file-splitting mode: – Split by Size, Date, Year, Email Address, and Folder.
- With the splitting mode, apply other settings like- date filter, inputting size, etc.
- Click on the Browse button and choose a saving path for preserving resultant files.
- Lastly, press the Start Split button and begin the process of splitting PST files.
Advanced features of eSoftTools Outlook PST Splitter tool-
- Split Outlook PST files: – Efficiently split Outlook PST files into numerous smaller size PST files. In addition to PST, split other Outlook data files including- OST and NST files.
- Different splitting modes: – Software allows users to split PST files with 5 different PST splitting options including- Split by date, by year, by size, by folder, and by email address.
- Mail filtering by date: – The software offers mail filtering with all splitting modes to split PST files and save the data in new files of only specified dates.
- Folder selection: – Select needed folders from PST files and split your PST files with the data of only specified PST folders.
- Saving location selection: – Users can manually specify a location from their local drive to save the resultant PST files.
- No MS Outlook requirement: – The software performs and completes the PST file-splitting job without MS Outlook dependency.
- All Outlook edition support: – For splitting process software support PST/NST and OST files of all MS Outlook editions including- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and below editions.
- Windows Compatibility: -On all older to newest editions of Windows o/s users can access this software including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Free demo availability: – With a demo edition of the software split PST files with 25 items from each folder free of cost.
Many methods of splitting large-sized Outlook PST files into smaller parts are available. But the best results users can only get with the automated tool that we have mentioned above. Using the automated tool “eSoftTools PST split software” users can smoothly split large PST files into smaller files by applying simple steps. Also, try the software with its free demo edition now and split PST files for free.