Last updated on October 9th, 2023 at 10:47 am
Want to download emails from an email account that is hosted on HostGator? If yes, then by reading this write up get a reliable solution for doing this job. Here we will show you the best way to take email backup from HostGator account.
HostGator is one of the most popular brands in web hosting companies. It offers different hosting services to users like- VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Email hosting, etc.
There are many users who are using HostGator’s email hosting service for managing their business email accounts. HostGator allows users to store and manage their email accounts from mail servers.
The email accounts hosted on HostGator’s server users can conveniently access them from any location and from any device.
While using the HostGator email service, users also need to take a backup of their emails. This backup helps users safeguard their email account data.
With this backup, a user can safely recover accidentally deleted emails in server issues and other data loss-related scenarios.
Also Read: – How to Download/Backup Bluehost Emails to Hard Drive?
User 1: – I have been using HostGator email hosting service for the last 3 years and accessing my email account with RoundCube webmail. I want to transfer some of the emails from HostGator to my computer for reading them with any desktop-based email client. Is it possible? Please provide me with a solution.
User 2: – My friend wants to create local copies of some emails that are available on HostGator’s mail server. I am doing it manually by one by one opening emails and saving them individually. But it is a very time-consuming process and I am unable to get the expected results. Please suggest to me any other reliable method which can provide fast outcomes.
Fastest Method to Take Email Backup from HostGator
Efficiently a user can do this job with accuracy and fast speed through the eSoftTools HostGator Backup and Migration software. This is a powerful solution to download email from the HostGator mail server to a computer.
In addition to backup, it also has the ability to directly migrate HostGator emails to different web/cloud mail apps. With this tool, a user can download a large number of emails in a single process. Also, it offers users to backup emails from selective mail folders and several more advanced features.
How to use HostGator Backup software to Download HostGator Emails?
Download and Install eSoftTools HostGator Email Backup & Migration software on your Windows computer, then apply the below-given steps: –
- Run the software on your computer and input the required details: –
- Email Address: – Enter the email address of your HostGator email account.Password: – Enter the password of your email account hosted on HostGator.Host: – input “mail.example.com” in this field and change example.com with your domain name.
- Port: – 993
- After entering HostGator account details press the Login button.
- Login to your email account and load all mail folders in the software.
- Make a selection of the folders from which you want to download emails.
- Select a saving format from the list of export options- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, MHTML, PDF, or Thunderbird.
- Hit on Browse and select a location from your computer to save downloaded files.
- Apply other required settings – Mail Filter and Naming convention (as per requirement).
- Press the Save Backup button and begin the process of HostGator email backup.
Backup of emails is essential and it can help users in different scenarios. For this reason, many users want to take backups of emails from HostGator mail servers. Through this article, we have explained the process to perform this backup task. Above we have also mentioned the fastest solution called eSoftTools HostGator Email Backup software. Now try this smart utility to backup HostGator emails with ease.