For different reasons, a Yahoo mail user may require to switch to Outlook.com. If you are also wanting to do this job, then read this article. Here we will talk about the reasons and solution to Add/Import Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com profile.
Yahoo Mail and Outlook.com both are the most well-known cloud mail apps. Yahoo Mail is offered by Yahoo and the Outlook.com is provided by Microsoft.
Nowadays several users are using these apps for emailing. Users can access Yahoo Mail and Outlook.com account, without requirement of any desktop-based software installation.
At one time, users can these apps from multiple locations and devices without disturbance.
Both these cloud applications work similarly and provides similar features to users. But because for some reason, users prefer moving from Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com.
Main reasons for Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com migration
Some Yahoo Mail users require to switch to Outlook.com, because of these reasons: –
- Trust and popularity: – As compare to Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com is more popular and also has a trust of several users because it offered by Microsoft.
- Extra Features: – Outlook.com provides some additional features to make the emailing process much easier.
- Email profile backup: – Yahoo Mail users transfer their data from their email profile to their Outlook.com account to create an additional backup Yahoo account data.
Advanced Solution to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com
Directly export mail folders from Yahoo Mail profile to Outlook.com account with eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. In simple steps export single or multiple Yahoo account mail folders to Outlook.com profile.
Get the power to import Yahoo Mail account all data to Outlook.com in their original format. Users will also get smart features and functions like- Mail filter, selective folder import, mail folder preview, and more.
How to Add/Import Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com profile with IMAP migration tool?
Follow the steps shown below to migrate Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com: –
- Download and install IMAP Backup and Migration tool on a windows PC.
- Select the “Yahoo Mail” app from the drop-down list of IMAP mail app options.
- Enter the Yahoo account email address and generated a third-party app password.
- Press the Login button and load all mail folders of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Choose the required folders from the available list of Yahoo account mail folders.
- Click on the “Import to Cloud” button after making the selection of needed mail folders.
- Select “Import to Outlook.com” cloud import option and press the Next button.
- Enter your Outlook.com account login details- “email address” and “password”.
- Hit the “Convert” button and start the Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com migration.
Key Features of Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com migration software: –
- Swiftly migrate Yahoo Mail account data to Outlook.com by applying easy steps.
- Export single as well as multiple Yahoo Mail account mail folders in a single process.
- It has a mail filter function to migrate emails of specific dates from a Yahoo Mail account.
- In addition to Outlook.com, also migrate Yahoo Mail emails to Office365, Gmail, G-suite, another Yahoo Mail account, and other IMAP based mail apps.
- Backup Yahoo Mail account emails to local drive in PST, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, EML, EMLX, and Thunderbird mail files.
- All Windows O/S edition compatibility- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, & below editions.
- Free demo edition to test all software functions before purchasing a paid license.
Many users want to perform Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com migration for different reasons. This task will become easier for you if you complete it with the method shown above. Use eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration tool and get the best results for Yahoo Mail to Outlook.com migration.