Last updated on October 6th, 2023 at 04:23 pm
Want to export emails from a Yahoo Mail account to HTML files with easy steps? If yes, then be with this article. Because here we will show you the best technique to Export/Download Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files.
Yahoo Mail is one of the most used web-based emailing services that many users use for sharing emails. Users are using Yahoo Mail service for sharing emails on a daily basis. Yahoo Mail allows users to preserve their email profile data on cloud servers and access email accounts directly from web browsers.
With Yahoo Mail users get a free storage space on the cloud server which assists users to store all data that is associated with the user’s email accounts. Yahoo Mail account users can directly access through web browsers and view their emails easily.
But a common problem that Yahoo Mail users face is internet connection. Without the internet users can’t open or access YahooMail accounts and emails. Due to this reason, many users want to extract emails from Yahoo Mail and preserve them on their local drive.
Also Read: – How to backup/Save Yahoo Email as EML?
Reasons to Export Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files –
- Saving Yahoo Mail emails locally: – By downloading Yahoo Mail account’s emails to HTML files users can save those Yahoo Mail emails locally.
- Accessing emails offline with web browsers: – By saving Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files users become able to access their Yahoo Mail emails through web browsers without the internet.
- Transferring Yahoo Mail emails locally: – The HTML file format is more convenient for transferring data from one location to another because of its lighter weight and compatibility.
Export/Download Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files
Users can download emails from their Yahoo Mail account to HTML files with the assistance of eSoftTools YahooMail Backup Software. This is the utility that is separately created for doing this job to export Yahoo mail emails to HTML files.
It offers a number of advanced features to safely extract Yahoo Mail emails to a local drive. With this tool, all users can download their emails with all their relevant information in their original format.
How to Save Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files with Yahoo Backup Tool?
Follow the below-given steps to Download Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files in your local drive: –
- Download Yahoo Mail Backup software and install it on your Windows computer.
- Start the software and enter your Yahoo Mail email address and app password.
- Press the login button to sign in and load all Yahoo account mail folders.
- Choose needed mail folders and select “Save in HTML” from the export options.
- Select a location from your local drive to preserve all downloaded HTML files.
- Use the mail filter by date and naming convention function of the software.
- Click the Save Backup button & start exporting Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files.
Key Features of eSoftTools Yahoo Mail Backup Software: –
- Directly export/download Yahoo Mail emails to your local drive in HTML files.
- Preserve each Yahoo Mail email to separate HTML files with all relevant information.
- Save emails in HTML files with all details including- To, CC, BCC, from, subject, message body, etc.
- Export emails from selective single or multiple Yahoo Mail account mail folders at one time.
- Download emails of some specific dates from Yahoo mail account mail folders.
- Also, save Yahoo Mail emails to PST, MBOX, MHTML, EML, EMLX, MHTML, and more.
- Works on all versions of Windows O/s including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Supports downloading 25 emails from each Yahoo Mail folder free of cost through a demo edition of Yahoo Backup software.
Many users may need to export emails from a Yahoo Mail account to HTML files for several reasons. For doing this job in a completely secure and safe manner users must try the best method which we have shown above. Use eSoftTools Yahoo Backup Software and easily take backup of Yahoo Mail emails to HTML files to your local drive.