There are several users who want to download emails from different IMAP mail apps to their local drive. Most of them want to save their emails in HTML because of multiple reasons. So, to assist users in doing this job, we are here with this article. Here we will explain the process of exporting & save IMAP emails to HTML in bulk.
Nowadays, every person is using IMAP protocol-based web/cloud mail apps. These Cloud mail apps allow users can access the mail account from web browsers.
Some of the most used IMAP-based mail apps are- Gmail, YahooMail, Outlook.com, Office365, ZohoMail, and others.
To access these cloud mail apps, users don’t need to configure their IMAP mail account to any desktop-based application.
Users can access emails directly, without saving IMAP emails to a local drive. In addition to this, there are several features of IMAP-based mail apps.
Also Read: – How to Download & Export IMAP Mail folder to MBOX files?
Why Export IMAP emails to HTML files?
In several conditions, users may need to export IMAP account emails and save them in HTML. Some of them are: –
- Locally accessing emails: – Users can access IMAP mail apps only from the web, which requires the internet. But, by saving emails to HTML files users get the ability to access emails without an internet connection.
- Making a Backup of Emails: – By saving IMAP emails to HTML files users can create an additional backup of emails. This backup can assist users in recovering accidentally lost IMAP account data, and it will help in several more cases.
A quick method to Export IMAP Emails to HTML files in bulk
There are several method methods available for saving IMAP account emails to HTML files. But the only solution for saving multiple emails as HTML files at one time is eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software.
This program is specially made for taking backups of IMAP emails to local drives in HTML files. It can export emails from multiple IMAP account mail folders in a single process. Easily users can save IMAP emails to HTML and many more file types like- MHTML, MBOX, MSG, PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, etc.
How to Export & Save IMAP Emails to HTML files in batch mode?
To download IMAP account emails as HTML files in batch mode, apply the below-given steps: –
- Download and install IMAP Backup and Migration tool on your Windows-based PC.
- Launch the software and choose your mail app from the IMAP mail apps list.
- Enter your account details- Email address, password, port, and hostname.
- Press the login button and load all IMAP account mail folders into the software.
- Choose your required folders and select “Save in HTML” from the Export options.
- Select a location from your local drive to save the resultant HTML files.
- Use and apply the Mail filter by date and Naming convention options.
- Finally, hit the Save Backup button and export IMAP emails to HTML files.
Key Features of eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Software
- Export all emails from single or several IMAP account mail folders in a single process.
- Saves IMAP emails in HTML files with- TO, BCC, CC, subject, message body, and other linked information.
- Supports downloading emails with associated attachments from IMAP account mail folders.
- Has the ability to export emails from all IMAP-based mail apps including- Gmail, G-suite, Yahoo Mail, Office365, Outlook.com, ZohoMail, AOL Mail, Yandex Mail, Roundcube, Horde webmail, and others.
- Provides mail filter by date option for exporting emails of only selective dates.
- Offers naming convention options to provide a custom name to resultant HTML files.
- Enable users to select their desired location for saving downloaded HTML files.
- Compatible with all older to newer editions of Windows O/S including- Win11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- It has a trial edition facility to export 20 emails from each IMAP account mail folder for free.
There are many benefits of saving IMAP account emails as HTML files in a local drive. With Multiple methods, users can accomplish this IMAP email backup process. But, if they want to do it with accuracy and safety, then they must try the above-given method. Use the eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software and easily export IMAP email to HTML files.