Users of TalkTalk Mail may need to periodically take backup of the records of their emails. This post contains the solution for anyone looking for a dependable method to complete this task quickly. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of Backup TalkTalk Emails to Computer.
TalkTalk is a UK-based telecommunications company that provides users with a range of digital and internet services. By subscribing to the broadband service offered by TalkTalk, customers may also get access to the email service of TalkTalk.
With TalkTalk Webmail service users create a new email account. This TalkTalk email account users use for communication and online activities. TalkTalk webmail service, users can use from a web browser and access their email accounts easily.
Most of the time, customers of the TalkTalk email service need to store emails from their email account to their computer for various purposes.
Also Read: – How to Download Email from Cincinnati Bell to Hard Drive?
Why Backup TalkTalk Emails?
- Data Security: – For securing emails from unfortunate deletion, users prefer creating copies of TalkTalk emails.
- Migration to a New Platform: – Users download emails to their computer to shift those emails to another email platform
- Accessing Talktalk Email locally: – Users of TalkTalk webmail service can only access it using a web browser if they are online. In order to access TalkTalk email when offline, customers must download emails to their computers.
I have used the TalkTalk webmail service before, but it has been a long time since I used it. Therefore, I have decided to stop using it. Before that, I want to keep a copy of all the emails I have in the TalkTalk mail account on my computer. Please suggest a quick way to swiftly perform this task.
Quick Solution to Backup TalkTalk Emails to Local Drive
There are many TalkTalk webmail users who want to download their emails to local drive. The best program that helps users in doing that is eSoftTools IMAP Backup Backup and Migration Software.
With the help of this automated tool, users can extract TalkTalk Webmail emails and preserve them in their computer’s hard drive. It backs up emails without causing any kind of problem. It preserves all emails with their original information in various file types, including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, and many more.
How to Download TalkTalk Webmail Emails with IMAP Backup Tool?
To take a backup of TalkTalk webmail account emails apply the steps shown below: –
- Download, Install, and run the IMAP Backup and Migration software.
- Enter the required details of the TalkTalk mail account for the login process: –
- Email Address: – Add your TalkTalk account Email address.
- Password: – Enter password of your TalkTalk email account
- Port No.: – “993″ (no requirement of changes).
- Host Name: – type or copy this hostname “mail.talktalk.net”.
- Put your mouse to the “Login” button and click on it for account authentication.
- Load all mail folders of your TalkTalk account and choose the needed folders.
- Choose a file format from the export option- PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and others.
- Take advantage of other available options mail filters, naming convention, etc.
- Click on Browse and pick a location from your computer to save resultant files (holding TalkTalk emails).
- Finally, place your mouse cursor on the Save Backup button and click on it to start the process of downloading TalkTalk emails.
Key Features of eSoftTools TalkTalk Webmail Email Backup Software
- Backup TalkTalk emails to local drive: – Download all emails from any TalkTalk webmail account to your computer’s hard drive with a secure and easy process.
- Migrate TalkTalk emails to another platform: – Export emails from TalkTalk webmail to multiple web/cloud-based email platforms like- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, office365, and more.
- Save Emails in different file formats: – Save emails of TalkTalk webmail to 10+ file formats including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, and more.
- Export emails from selective folders: – Get the preview of all available mail folders from the TalkTalk account and get the ability to export them selectively.
- Filter & Export Email by date range: – Filter dates of emails and export the emails of selective dates from the TalkTalk account.
- No data loss and modifications: – Complete the TalkTalk webmail backup process without getting a single bit of loss and modification on original emails.
- Windows compatibility: – Get the power to execute the TalkTalk email backup process from a computer having any edition of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below versions.
There are many reasons why a user will need to backup their emails from a TalkTalk account. But to do this, they must first gain their knowledge on how to perform this task. Through this article, we have shown the step-by-step process to perform this job easily. By completing all the steps, users will be successful in creating a backup of their TalkTalk account email. Also, test the free demo version of eSoftTools IMAP email backup software and use it to backup TalkTalk emails. Try it now.