Want to migrate emails from Yahoo to Gmail accounts? Are you searching for a direct method to perform this job? If yes, then get the solution through this article. We will show you “How to Move Email folders from Yahoo to Gmail/ G-suite accounts?”. Let’s start
Yahoo Mail and Gmail are two of the most used web-based mailing applications. These applications are freely available on the internet for performing emailing tasks.
With both Yahoo Mail as well as Gmail users gets the ability to manage their profile emails from cloud servers. Both these mail applications have the same features and functions.
But, because of numerous reasons, Yahoo Mail users prefer moving to Gmail.
Why do users move from Yahoo to Gmail?
- The trust of Google: – Compared to Yahoo, Google is a preferable brand by every person. Every user prefers using Google Gmail because of its popularity. On the other hand, users have less awareness of Yahoo Mail service.
- Taking Backup of Yahoo Mail profile: – Users move their Yahoo mail profile data to Gmail, to take a backup of their email profile. This backup helps users recover and access their Yahoo mail data from their Gmail accounts.
Best Solution to Transfer Mail folders from Yahoo to Gmail
Download the fastest and most straightforward solution called eSoftTools IMAP Migration tool for Yahoo to Gmail migration. Swiftly transfer emails from Yahoo account mail folders to Gmail account.
With some simple clicks perform the whole migration without getting a single problem. Export emails from selective or entire Yahoo account mail folders at once. For easily performing migration get smarter features inside the software like- Mail Filter, Naming Convention, and more.
How to move Yahoo mail folders to Gmail with IMAP migration tool?
- Download, install, and launch eSoftTools IMAP Migration tool.
- Choose the Yahoo mail option from the list of webmail apps.
- Input your Yahoo account email address and third-party app password.
- Click on login and load all the mail folders or Yahoo account into the software.
- Choose the needed mail folders and click the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import to Gmail option and press the Next button.
- Log in with your Gmail/G-suite account and click the Import to Gmail button.
Begin the Yahoo to Gmail migration process and safely move the mail folders from Yahoo to Gmail account.
Key Features of Yahoo Backup and Migration tool –
- Smartly migrate emails from Yahoo Mail to Gmail account with a direct process.
- Export emails from selective mail folders of Yahoo Mail account.
- Perform Instant migration without any additional software dependency.
- Also, migrate emails from and to several different IMAP-based webmail apps like- Gmail, Yahoo, Office365, Outlook.com, AOL, Zohomail, Godaddymail, and more.
- Migrate emails with all relevant information like- to, bcc, cc, subject, and more.
- Provides mail filtering option to export emails of only specified dates from Yahoo Mail account.
- Supports work on all editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
Yahoo mail users want to shift to Gmail/ G-suite for several reasons. To do it easily Move Email folders from Yahoo to Gmail/ G-suite accounts. Use the above-given method and complete this migration job and get instant results easily.