There are several users who shift from Yahoo mail to Gmail accounts. But for doing this job they are unable to get a direct or easy method. So, to solve this problem we are here with this article. Through this article, we will show you How to Migrate/Transfer all emails from Yahoo to Gmail Account.
Gmail and Yahoo Mail both are cloud-based mailing services that provide the facility for handling emailing tasks from web. Users can easily operate their Gmail or Yahoomail accounts to share emails.
All the user’s email profile data, Gmail and Yahoo Mail preserve on their cloud servers. Both these cloud-based mail applications are similar to each other and provide the same features.
But there are some reasons why users need to migrate from Gmail to Yahoo Mail.
Also Read: – How to Transfer/Export Gmail Emails to Another Gmail Account?
Reasons to migrate email data from Gmail to Yahoo Mail –
- Security reasons: – Gmail is more popular than Yahoo Mail, and because of its popularity Gmail is less secure from hacking or cyber-attacks.
- Storage Space Limit: – Google offers only 15 GB storage space for saving all Gmail account-associated data. On other hand, Yahoo offer offers free 1TB storage to store users’ account data.
Advanced Method to Transfer all emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail
Directly transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail, with eSoftTools Gmail to Yahoo Mail migration tool. By using this tool, straightforwardly move mail folders from Gmail (individual) and Google Workspace (business) to a Yahoo mail account.
At one time, export emails from selective as well as entire Gmail account mail folders. Perform the Gmail email migration without losing a single bit of data or getting any kind of modifications in emails. Also, get several smarter functions inside the software to make the migration process much easier and more accurate.
How to Export Gmail emails to Yahoo with Gmail to Yahoo Migration tool?
Take the help of Gmail to Yahoo migration tool and follow the steps shown below: –
- Download, Install, and launch the software on your computer.
- Select Gmail or G-suite option from the available mail apps list.
- Enter your Gmail/G-suite account email address and third-party app password.
- Get all mail folders of your Gmail account into the software.
- Choose the required mail folders and click on “Import to Cloud”.
- Select the option “Import to Yahoo ” and click on “Next”.
- Now enter your Yahoo mail account details and log in to the software.
- Lastly, click on the “Import to Yahoo account” button and start the migration.
By following these simple steps export all emails from your Gmail account to your Yahoo Mail account easily.
Key Features of eSoftTools Gmail to Yahoo Migration Software –
- Migrate all emails from the user’s Gmail account to Yahoo mail with a direct process.
- Assist users to export emails from different Gmail accounts’ mail folders at one time.
- Migrate a whole mailbox as well as selective mail folders from a Gmail account.
- Move emails with all their relevant information like- To, bcc, cc, subject, message body, attachments, and more.
- Requires only login credentials of Gmail/Yahoo account and an internet connection for the email migration process.
- Single software completes the whole Gmail email migration with ease and security.
- Provides mail filtering option to export emails of specific dates from a Gmail account.
- Available for all editions of windows O/S including – win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and older versions.
- The company also provides a free demo edition of the software, for checking the software’s abilities before its purchase.
Users may need to migrate Gmail account emails to Yahoo Mail for a variety of reasons. With simple clicks, users can complete tasks with the above-mentioned technique. This advanced solution called the “Gmail to Yahoo Migration tool” completes the whole migration. After the migration, provides the expected results to users with no errors or alterations.
Note– Test Gmail to Yahoo migrator with its demo edition and export up to 20 emails from each Gmail account’s mail folders to Yahoo Mail account free of cost.