Last updated on October 6th, 2023 at 04:21 pm
Several users want to take a backup of their Yahoo Mail account emails to Outlook PST files. If you are also one of the users who want to accomplish this job, this blog is your solution. Here we will show you the quick method to Backup Yahoo Mail to Outlook PST files.
Yahoo Mail is one of the most famous web-based email applications that users use for emailing. Using Yahoo Mail users get all the features that users want from a cloud-based emailing app. With ease, users can perform the email sending/receiving job from their web browsers.
Yahoo Mail shares the emails of users and also creates copies of all emails in the cloud server. But for performing all tasks with cloud-based applications users require an internet connection. On the other hand, with desktop-based applications like- MS Outlook users don’t face this problem.
MS Outlook assists users in accessing their profile data in offline mode without internet requirements.
As a result, several users prefer to take backup Yahoo Mail to Outlook PST files. These downloaded files with assist users in accessing their Yahoo account data in the future.
Solution Backup Yahoo Mail to Outlook PST file- Direct Method
The fastest way to download Mail from a Yahoo account to Outlook PST files is the automated tool called eSoftTools Yahoo Mail Backup software.
In this software, users get advanced functions and a smart interface for safely downloading Yahoo Mail emails with ease. The software enables users to download Yahoo account emails with complete email properties. Without making any kind of modification the software extracts Yahoo mail emails and saves them to the user’s local drive.
How to Backup Yahoo Mail to Outlook PST files with Yahoo Backup Tool?
Download eSoftTools Yahoo Backup software and install it on your computer. After installation follow the steps, shown below: –
- Launch Yahoo Backup software on your windows-based computer.
- Enter your Yahoo account email address and third-party app password, then press the Login button.
- After the login process, load all your Yahoo mail account mail folders.
- Make a selection of the required mail folders and choose an Export option. (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, Thunderbird)
- Select a location where you want to save Yahoo Mail Backup files.
- Make use of other required options like- Mail Filter & Naming Convention options.
- Finally, click the Save Backup button and start exporting Yahoo Mail folders to PST files.
The software will take a very short time to complete the Yahoo Mail backup process and save in new PST files with all Yahoo Mail folders.
Advanced Features of eSoftTools Yahoo Backup Software: –
- Taker backup of all Yahoo Mail folders with complete items to Outlook PST file.
- Export all selected Yahoo Mail account mail folders to a single Outlook PST file.
- Select needed folders and export selected folders from your Yahoo mail account.
- Extract mail folders with complete emails to different file formats including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, Thunderbird, and MBOX files.
- Download emails of a specific date range from Yahoo account mail folders.
- Save the extracted or downloaded Yahoo emails to the user’s defined location easily.
- Works in all older to newer editions of Windows O/S (up to Windows 11).
- A Demo edition of Yahoo Backup software is also available for users. The demo edition assists users in downloading 20 items from each mail folder of their Yahoo account.
With cloud-based email applications, users get the ability to smartly perform emailing tasks. But sometimes, users require to import or access their Yahoo Mail account data with MS Outlook. As a result, users need to back up Yahoo Mail to Outlook PST files. Now Use the solution described above and Export Yahoo Mail folders to PST files for MS Outlook.