Last updated on October 6th, 2023 at 04:08 pm
Are you searching for a method to Download all Yahoo Emails to Thunderbird? If so, you can get your solution with this article. Here we’ll explain how to directly import Yahoo account emails to Mozilla Thunderbird profiles.
In this age of information sharing through the cloud server, Yahoo Mail plays a vital role. Numerous users regularly communicate and share files using the Yahoo Mail service. Additionally, the smart features of Yahoo Webmail service attract users and they prefer using Yahoo Mail as their primary application for sending emails.
Yahoo enables users to access and manage email from the cloud server. But this process restricts users from accessing emails, in case of unavailability of the internet. Also, there are chances of data loss from Yahoo Mail servers.
Because of these types of reasons several Yahoo Mail users prefer switching to applications like- Mozilla Thunderbird. Using Thunderbird users get the ability to operate their mail account in offline mode.
Thunderbird manages email accounts from the desktop and stores users’ account data locally. Also, Mozilla Thunderbird makes it simple for users to import and export emails to another computer or device.
It is the reason, why users want to Download all Yahoo emails to their Thunderbird profile.
Solution to Download All Yahoo Emails to Thunderbird Profile
Smartly use the solution known as eSoftTools Yahoo Email Backup Software. It will make you able to easily export Yahoo mail folders to your Thunderbird account. This expert solution allows the transferring of all emails from Yahoo accounts directly to the Thunderbird profile on the user’s local drive.
The graphical user interface for this utility is simple and easy to access for all types of users. With a few simple steps, it completes the process of exporting Yahoo to Thunderbird profiles.
How to Download/Export Yahoo Mail Folder to Thunderbird Profile?
For downloading & moving Yahoo emails into Thunderbird desktop, follow the steps given below: –
- Download, Install, and Launch eSoftTools Yahoo Email Backup Software on your PC.
- Enter your Yahoo account email address and third-party app password, then click on Login.
- Log in with your Yahoo mail account, and get the list of all mail folders into the software.
- Select needed mail folders and choose “Save to Thunderbird” from the export options.
- Make use of other functions of the software like- mail filter, naming convention, etc.
- Finally, click on the Backup Now button and start exporting Yahoo account mail folders to the Thunderbird profile storage location.
Superb Features of eSoftTools Yahoo Email Backup Software
- Export Yahoo account Mail folders to Thunderbird profile default storage location
- Download Yahoo Emails to different more conversion formats like- PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MHTML, & HTML files.
- Select needed Yahoo account mail folders and export emails from chosen folders
- Mail filter settings are available to help users for exporting emails of specific dates.
- Create copies of Yahoo Mail emails while preserving their complete formatting.
- Perform Yahoo Mail email backup process without the need for any other program.
- Works with every version of Windows, including Win 11, 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
Users come into a situation, in which they need to take a backup of their cloud account data locally or want to switch from cloud and desktop apps. The Yahoo to Thunderbird migration is an example of this. The ideal method for moving Yahoo Mail emails to Thunderbird email clients is shown in this blog post. Additionally, those who want to try the above-given method, can get a free edition of the Yahoo backup tool and check all its features for free.