Want to delete all unnecessary emails from Gmail account mail folders in a single process? If yes, then get the best solution for doing this job through this article. Here we will show you the best technique to delete emails in bulk from Gmail account.
Nowadays, every person in this world is using Google’s Gmail service. This is a cloud emailing application that enables users to send/receive emails.
In addition, users also can also perform different tasks with a Gmail account. Like- users can use Gmail accounts to sign up and sign in to different websites and services.
While signing up and after the sign-up process, users receive several notification emails in their mail accounts.
Not only this but also there are several more reasons why unnecessary emails enter a user’s mail account.
Because of these unwanted emails, users face mailbox size increasing, and several more problems in their mail accounts.
Also Read: – How to Extract Attachments from IMAP Account Emails?
Why delete emails from Gmail account?
Users may face several problems in their Gmail account, because of unnecessary emails like-
- Google offers only 15 GB free space for storing mails of Gmail account. After exceeding this limit users will need to spend money for increasing storage space.
- Unnecessary emails that are available in Gmail accounts also affect the search function. It provides late results and shows duplicate emails, making it difficult to open the needed emails.
- If a user uses a Gmail account with any desktop email client, their account emails will affect that user’s hard drive. That email client will take a large storage space from the user’s drive to save Gmail account emails locally.
Quick Method to Delete Emails in Bulk from Gmail Account
Remove all unwanted emails from the Gmail/G-suite account with the solution called eSoftTools Email Eraser software. Using this tool, straight-forwardly delete emails from selective folders of your Gmail account.
Choose needed mail folders from your Gmail account and delete their inner emails with different smart techniques. Permanently remove emails with their attachments to free up space in your Gmail account. Get the ability to filter emails by date, subject, to, and from attributes and delete them specifically with ease.
How to Delete/Remove Emails from Gmail Account with Email Eraser Tool?
On your Windows-based computer download and install eSoftTools Email Eraser Tool. After the installation, follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Launch Email Eraser Software, and select Gmail from the mail apps options.
- Enter the Gmail account email address and third-party app password.
- Click the Login button after adding Gmail account details to the tool.
- Load all Gmail account mailbox folders, and choose the required folders.
- After folder selection, use these filters, settings, and email deletion modes –
- Delete By Date Range– Choose the dates of emails and remove emails of only selected dates.
- To: – Enter the email addresses of the “To” field and delete emails of that specified email address.
- From: – Input the “From” field’s email address to remove emails from that specified email address.
- Subject: – Add the email’s subject and delete all available emails with that specific subject in your Gmail account.
- Delete all Emails with attachments: – Remove all emails with their linked attachments from selected folders.
- Delete only attachments from emails: – Remove attachments from the emails of chosen email folders.
- Social media notification emails delete: – Choose this option and remove the social media app’s notification emails.
- Delete only unread emails: – remove the unopened emails from the chosen folders of the Gmail account.
- Delete Folder (including emails and attachments): – Remove all the selected folders with their inner items (Emails and attachments).
- After all required selections and settings, press the “Delete” button.
By applying these settings, easily delete emails in bulk from Gmail/G-suite accounts with ease.
There are several users who facing problems with unnecessary emails in their Gmail accounts. The best solution for resolving this problem is to delete those unwanted emails. For doing this task in a simple manner we have provided the best solution with this article. Use the Email Eraser tool of eSoftTools and get instant results.