Last updated on October 6th, 2023 at 04:27 pm
Many users are using Yahoo Mail for emailing and time by the time they require to take a backup of their email account data. If are on this list of users, then this blog post is a solution for you. Here we talk about the best method to Export Yahoo Mail Folder to MBOX files.
A huge number of users are using the Yahoo Mail cloud emailing application. This is the service that provides the power of accessing and managing emails from web browsers.
Yahoo mail users can use their email accounts, without facing any O/S compatibility or storage space issues. These advanced functions of Yahoo Mail service, have made so popular and a trusted application for users.
But the problem with Yahoo Mail is, it uses cloud servers for preserving user email profile data. When a user needs to access their profile data, they become unable to do that job.
So, as a solution to this problem, users prefer to save their Yahoo mail account data inside MBOX files as a backup. This MBOX (backup) file helps users in accessing Yahoo account emails from a desktop-based email application locally.
Direct Method to Export Yahoo Account Mail Folders to MBOX
Several users are finding solutions to take backups of Yahoo account mail folders to MBOX files. This task the user can accomplish with the assistance of eSoftTools Yahoo Mail Backup Software.
This is an automated program that is specially made for taking backups of Yahoo account emails to a local drive. Users can easily export Yahoo Mail Folder to MBOX, and different file types using this single tool. At one time, it exports all mail folders with their complete data items from the Yahoo account.
How to Save Yahoo Mail Folders to MBOX files with the Yahoo Backup tool?
Download eSoftTools Yahoo Backup Tool and perform its installation on your windows-based computer. After the installation, apply the steps shown below: –
- Launch the software and provide your Yahoo account email address & app password.
- After adding yahoo mail account details press the Login button.
- Login with your mail account and load all mail folders into the software.
- From all extracted folders list of Yahoo accounts, choose your needed folders.
- Next, from the export options list, select an option for saving mail folders in MBOX.
- Save in Single MBOX: – Create a single MBOX file to save emails from all selected mail folders.
- Save in Separate MBOX: – Create separate MBOX files for saving each mail folder individually.
- Choose a location for saving resultant MBOX files, after the export options selection.
- Apply Mail Filter by date and Naming Convention options of the software.
- Finally, press the “Save Backup” button & start exporting Yahoo Mail folders to MBOX files.
Users prefer saving Yahoo Mail emails to a local drive as MBOX files for multiple reasons. This helps them to access Yahoo mail emails offline with desktop applications like- Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and more. This blog has made it easier for users to export their Yahoo account Mail folder to MBOX files by providing the best solution. Now try the demo edition of the method shown above and take a backup of Yahoo emails easily.