Are you one of the users who searching for a solution to export emails from the GoDaddy mail server to Gmail? In this blog, we will guide you through the process of migrating your GoDaddy emails to Gmail in a hassle-free manner.
In today’s digital age, email communication is a vital aspect of both personal and professional life. There are many users who use email services that are offered by different hosting companies.
GoDaddy is also one of the hosting companies that offer email hosting. But eventually, GoDaddy mail users come into a situation where they need to switch to a more robust and feature-rich platform like- Gmail.
The good news is migrating GoDaddy emails to Gmail is possible. In the next sections, we will show you the straightforward process to accomplish this job. Before this, let’s see some major reasons to transfer GoDaddy emails to Gmail.
Also Read: – How to Migrate Emails from Godaddy to Office 365 mailbox?
Why export emails from GoDaddy Mail server to Gmail?
Here are some main reasons why users might consider transferring GoDaddy emails to Gmail: –
- Email backup and security: Having copies of your emails in different places provides an additional layer of data safety. Having GoDaddy email backup in your Gmail account allows users to securely save important emails. These emails are also recoverable in situations like- data loss or accidental deletion from the GoDaddy server.
- Mobile Accessibility: For using Gmail service mobile applications for both Android and iOS devices are available. Users can use Gmail service directly from any location with ease. That’s why users prefer to migrate GoDaddy emails to Gmail.
Quick Method to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail
Migrating GoDaddy emails to Gmail is a straightforward process, users just need to use the tool called eSoftTools GoDaddy Backup and Migration software. This is the simplest method to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail by following a few easy steps.
It can export emails from one or more mail folders of the GoDaddy mail server at once. The software will perform the email export process flawlessly and without affecting any data. All you need for migrating is an internet connection and the login information of your GoDaddy and Gmail accounts.
How to migrate GoDaddy emails to Gmail with GoDaddy email migrator?
Download and install the eSoftTools GoDaddy Backup & Migration tool on a computer running Windows, then follow the process shown below: –
- Launch the software and add your GoDaddy email account details (Hostname, Password, Port, and Email Address).
- Click the Login button after adding all the necessary account details.
- Load all of your GoDaddy mail account’s mail folders into the software.
- Select the mail folders you require, then click the Import to Cloud button.
- Now select the Import to Gmail option and press the Next button.
- Enter your Gmail account email address/app password and click on “Authenticate Login.”
- After signing in Gmail account apply the mail filter and input folder settings.
- Lastly, click the Import to Gmail button and begin Godaddy email to Gmail migration.
Key Features of GoDaddy Backup and Migration Software
- The best tool to automatically back up and migrate emails from GoDaddy mail.
- Import emails from a GoDaddy account to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, and other IMAP mail clients.
- Select certain mail folders in your GoDaddy account, then export the emails included in those folders alone.
- Finish the backup/migration of the GoDaddy email without a single loss or mistake.
- Move all linked information from GoDaddy emails, including attachments & metadata.
- Use the mail filtering function to choose email dates and export emails just from those selected dates.
- Move Mail folders from a GoDaddy account and save them while maintaining the same folder hierarchy.
- Download and save GoDaddy emails to more than ten different file types, such as Thunderbird mail files, PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, and MHTML.
- Has a user-friendly, simple-to-use GUI that makes it easy to transfer and backup GoDaddy email.
- Supports all Windows OS versions, including versions 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and previous ones.
There are several benefits of moving emails from GoDaddy mail server to Gmail account. You can make the migration job much simple and easier with the method shown above. Use the GoDaddy Email Backup and Migration software and perform the migration without losing any crucial data.