Last updated on October 3rd, 2023 at 02:07 pm
Several users who use Bluehost for emailing want to shift their emails to MS Outlook. There can be various reasons behind this, like- creating email backup, sharing email data with other persons, etc. But the question is how a user can do this job. So, we are here with your answer. Here we will show you “How to import/add Bluehost email to Outlook profiles?”.
Bluehost is a company that provides web hosting services. Now Bluehost also has gained huge popularity in providing email hosting services. Many users are using Bluehost email hosting for accessing and managing their business mail accounts.
Users can easily create and manage email accounts that are relevant to their business and websites through the Bluehost emailing service. Emails from these email accounts users can share and manage with webmail apps like- Roundcube and Horde webmail.
In a few cases, Bluehost users are required to move their emails from the Bluehost mail server to Outlook profile on their computer. Users may need to do this process for multiple reasons.
Why migrate emails from Bluehost to Outlook?
- Taking backup of emails: – Users transfer Bluehost emails to their Outlook profile and save their Bluehost account emails in PST files. This file works as a backup file and assists users in recovering accidentally deleted data.
- Accessing email locally: – Bluehost allows users to access their emails from the web browser, but the problem with it is users can’t access their emails without an internet connection. But with Outlook users get the power to open emails locally without the internet.
- The trust of Microsoft: – Bluehost is a well-known hosting company. But for emailing it provides third-party apps like- Roundcube and Horde Webmail. On the other hand, Outlook is one of the most trusted applications of Microsoft. That’s why some users prefer shifting Bluehost account emails to Outlook profiles.
Best Way to Import Bluehost Emails to Outlook
The best method to import Bluehost emails to Outlook is to export Bluehost emails as PST or MSG files and then import those files in Outlook. A user can rapidly download Bluehost emails as PST and MSG files with eSoftTools Bluehost Email Backup and Migration software.
This tool, exports all as well as specific mail folders from the Bluehost account to PST and MSG files. In addition, users will get several powerful features to extract emails from Bluehost more efficiently.
How to Import/Add Bluehost emails to Outlook profiles with Bluehost backup tool?
Download Bluehost Email Backup software and apply the below-given steps to Import/add Bluehost emails to Outlook profiles.
Step 1: – Export Bluehost emails to PST files
- Launch the Bluehost Email Backup software on your Windows computer.
- Add the Bluehost webmail account email address, password, and hostname.
- Press the Login button and load all mail folders from your Bluehost account.
- Choose the needed email folders and select “Save in PST” or “Save in MSG” from the export options.
- Select a location to save the newly generated Outlook PST files.
- Apply other settings like- mail filter by date and naming convention.
- Now, press the Save Backup button and start exporting Bluehost emails to PST or MSG files.
Step 2: – Import PST to MS Outlook profile
- Launch MS Outlook application on your computer having Windows O/S.
- Open Your Outlook profile and press the File button from the menu bar.
- Click on the Open & Export tab and then hit on the Import/Export button.
- Select Import from another program or file option and click on Next.
- Select file type “Outlook Data File (.pst)” and press the Next button.
- Press the Browse button and add PST files that you have created previously.
- Select the Outlook profile and folders in which you want to import data.
- Press the Finish button and begin the process of Importing PST files having Bluehost emails to Outlook profiles.
Note: – To import MSG files you just need to drag and drop the generated MSG files to Outlook profile folders.
Users who use Bluehost Email service, occasionally come into a scenario where they are required to move their emails from Bluehost accounts to Outlook profiles. The smartest for accomplishing this job we have described in the above blog post. For this Bluehost to Outlook migration use the Bluehost email Backup and migration tool. Download its demo edition now for free.