Are you want to switch to Zoho Mail from another email client that stores messages in MBOX format? But wondering how to seamlessly do this job. So, in this blog post, we will show you the best and easiest technique to import MBOX to Zoho Mail account.
MBOX is a widely used file format for storing mail folders with multiple emails and their associated attachments. Many email applications, such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and more are using MBOX files to store user’s emails.
On the other hand, Zoho Mail is a cloud-based email service. It enables users to access their email accounts from the web. Zoho Mail is known for its user-friendly interface, robust security features, and seamless integration with other Zoho productivity tools.
Why Import MBOX to Zoho Mail account?
Here are some reasons why users might consider importing MBOX to Zoho Mail: –
- Seamless migration: If you are migrating from an email client that stores messages in MBOX format to Zoho Mail, importing MBOX files becomes a great method to perform a smooth and hassle-free transition.
- Cloud-Based Accessibility: Zoho Mail is a cloud-based email service, so, by importing MBOX data to this service users can securely store their data on cloud servers. By doing this user gets access to their emails from any device and location.
- Mobile Accessibility: Zoho Mail offers mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices. By moving emails of MBOX files to Zoho Mail users gets the ability to access their emails on the go.
Quick Solution to Import MBOX to Zoho Mail
Users can import MBOX emails into Zoho Mail account directly with “eSoftTools MBOX to IMAP Migration tool”. The free solution for Windows-based devices will allow you to migrate MBOX files to Zoho Mail with fewer efforts.
This tool is recommended by experts for a quick bulk email migration from MBOX files. It will take a very short time to complete the MBOX to Zoho Mail migration.
How to export MBOX files to Zoho Mail with MBOX to IMAP Migration tool?
By applying the below-given steps, upload emails and attachments from MBOX files to Zoho mail account.
- Download, Install, and Launch eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software.
- Press the Add File/Folder button and then select a file-adding method: –
- Select MBOX file: – add an MBOX file from a specific location from your drive.Select MBOX Folder: – choose a folder having multiple MBOX files at once.
- Auto-Load Thunderbird Profiles: – In one click, load all MSF/MBOX files from the Thunderbird default storage location.
- Choose the file selection option, add MBOX files/folders, and hit on Next.
- Load all selected folders and files and view their inner items in the software.
- Select the needed folders and click the “Import to Cloud” >> “Import to IMAP” button.
- Add Zoho Mail account details- email address, password, port & hostname.
- Apply other settings- “Input folder name for migration” and “mail filtering”.
- In the last step, click on Convert and start importing your MBOX files to Zoho Mail.
Key Features of eSoftTools MBOX to Zoho Mail Migration Software: –
- Instant migration: – perform the MBOX to Zoho Mail migration with a direct process. In some clicks, move all emails with attachments from MBOX files to Zoho Mail rapidly.
- Import MBOX files in batch mode: – In a single process export data from unlimited MBOX files. At one time export emails from all of your MBOX files to Zoho Mail.
- Multiple files adding option: – add single or multiple MBOX files with different file adding options: – Select File, Select Folder, & Auto-Load Thunderbird Profile.
- Preview MBOX file’s emails: – from the inserted MBOX files get a preview of their inner data. View the MBOX file’s emails with all associated information in their original form.
- Export specific MBOX folders: – from the list of all added folders having MBOX files choose specific folders and perform the migration with those selected folders.
- Migrate MBOX to other cloud mail apps: – In addition to Zoho Mail, transfer MBOX emails to Office365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and all other IMAP-based cloud/webmail app.
- Transfer emails of specific dates: – With the software get a mail filter function to export emails of a certain date range from MBOX files.
- Adding a new folder to Zoho Mail: – Users get the ability to add a new folder in Zoho Mail with a custom name to save all imported MBOX files data/mail folders.
- Convert MBOX to different formats: – Aside from MBOX to Zoho Mail migration, the software also supports Converting MBOX to PST, MSG, HTML, MBOX, MHTML, NSF, EML, and EMLX files.
- Compatible with Windows O/S: – For MBOX conversion & migration easily access the software on all editions of Windows O/S- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- Free MBOX to Zoho Mail migration: – Perform free migration of 25 emails from each MBOX file to Zoho Mail with a free demo edition.
Switching to Zoho Mail from an email client that uses MBOX format is a straightforward process. With the simple step-by-step guide shown in the above blog post, you can efficiently import MBOX files to Zoho Mail. After the migration users can continue using their MBOX files emails with Zoho Mail without any hassle.