Most of the users in this world are familiar with the services which are provided by Microsoft. Outlook and Windows 10 Mail app are also some of the services which are provided by Microsoft.
With Outlook, user can configure their email account to send/receive their email. It comes with Microsoft Office suite when a user purchases its license. Most large enterprises and businesses use this Outlook application for performing emailing tasks. Because it provides advanced security features to its users.
On the other hand, the Windows 10 Mail/Windows Mail App is an open-source email application that comes windows operating system. It is the default application that comes in the newer editions of Windows including Win 10 & Win 11.
For this reason, the newer windows 10 users before using any paid email client like MS Outlook first prefers to use Windows mail app.
These days, various users are want to switch from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail app. With this user also needs to Export data from Outlook OST to Windows Mail. Below given are some of the cases where the user needs to Migrate from Outlook to Windows Mail.
User 1:- Recently I have switched from Windows 7 to New Windows 10. After this update process, I also got Windows Mail. In Windows Mail App I have configured my Outlook.com account. But before this, I have used Outlook application and have an OST file with my all-important emails and other data. Is there any solution available to Import Outlook OST to file to Windows 10 mail or Outlook.com
User 2:- At the present time, I am using Windows 10 Mail app on my machine for emailing. But before this, I have used Outlook with Exchnage Account configuration. I have a lot of data in my Outlook account but now I want to transfer it to Windows Mail app. Can anyone help me to import Outlook Data file to Winows Mail app?
Best Solution to transfer data from OST to Windows 10 Mail
Outlook creates Outlook data file OST to save users’ mailbox information when a user configure their email account. It also works as a backup of Outlook account data. By importing this OST file to other supported email clients users can easily transfer their data to another email client. But it is not possible to directly Import to Windows 10 Mail. So, the solution is to Import OST files to Outlook.com account and then configure your Outlook.com account to Windows Mail.
This method will allow you to quickly allow you get all data from Outlook OST in Windows Mail.
How to Import OST files to Outlook.com for Windows 10 Mail?
The best utility which will provide you the facility to quickly transfer all your data from OST to Outlook.com for Windows Mail is this eSoftTools OST Converter Software. With multiple conversion options, this software provides 4 different cloud options to move Outlook OST file data. Outlook.com is one of those cloud options that software provides to Import OST files. Take help of this smart and automated tool to directly Import Outlook OST file data to Outlook.com.
Below mentioned are the quick steps for OST to Outlook.com migration. Simply follow them all and Move OST file data to Windows Mail.
Steps to Import OST files to Outlook.com/Windows Mail App:-
- Download, Install, then open the eSoftTools OST Converter Software to your machine.
- Hit on the Select OST button from the first screen of the software.
- Choose “Single OST File Conversion” or “Bulk OST File Conversion” from adding single or bulk OST files in the software for conversion.
- Next, Select or Search OST files to add OST files from their location in the software. (User can select all OST, PST, and NST files of Outlook for conversion).
- Load the OST file inner folders/sub-folder and elements in the software panel.
- Choose the required folders from OST folders list then simply hit on Import to Cloud >> Import OST to Outlook.com option.
- Now in the next screen simply type the email address and password of your Outlook.com account.
- Apply mail filtering option to select the email items of some specific date to Export them from OST.
- In the final step click the Convert button to connect your account and starting the OST to Outlook.com Import process.
After the process of Import OST to Outlook.com completion, simply open Windows Mail app with your Outlook.com account. Now easily access all your Outlook data with Window 10 Mail program.
Here, in this blog post, we have mentioned a technique that is available for users to Import OST to Windows Mail app. In the end, we can say to directly transfer Outlook mailbox items in Window 10 Mail Import OST file to Outlook.com account configure it in Windows Mail. To do it with ease make use of the Best OST Converter software which is offered by eSoftTools. Get its demo edition to quickly check the OST to Outlook.com migration process.