Lotus Notes is a widely used and most secure email application but has some limitations. There can be multiple reasons why most users are switching from it. One of the reasons to switch from Lotus Notes can be the search of Cloud platform to access email. And YahooMail offers this feature. Transferring Lotus Notes NSF files to Yahoo mail is a challenging task for all users. But here in this blog, we will suggest both manual and direct methods to import Lotus Notes NSF file to YahooMail in a very safe and easy manner.
Why do the users need to transfer the files?
- The small and large business enterprise finds it challenging to manage the e-mails in Lotus Notes Application.
- Yahoo mail interface is more users friendly than Lotus Notes.
- The user doesn’t require technical knowledge to work on Lotus Notes.
Free Solution to import Lotus Notes NSF files to Yahoo mail
There is a free solution to transfer NSF files to YahooMail using the IMAP Converter tool. Here are the steps involved in the same.
Step 1- Generate back-up of NSF files
Before starting with the transfer process, the user needs to create a back-up of NSF files. In case of an unknown error, back-up acts as a life-saving option. It is an excellent practice to take back-up of files regularly.
Step 2- Create a New mailbox
When you have created a back-up of NSF files, the next step is to develop a new mailbox for every user.
Step 3- Enable IMAP TCP/IP
It is the third step of migration.
- Install Domino Administrator in the Notes email app and press the configuration tab.
- Open the server document that runs on the IMAP application.
- Now, press on Ports-Internet Ports-Mail Tab.
- It opens the IMAP option that you need to enable.
- Now, press the save tab and close the email app.
- Now, the transfer will take place.
Straight forward method to Import Lotus Notes NSF files to Yahoo Mail
The manual method can be used to perform the migration of NSF file to YahooMail but sometimes it doesn’t show the expected results. And also requires more technical knowledge. For reducing the efforts of users eSoftTools has designed software called Lotus Notes to Yahoo Mail Converter Tool. It is the best solution for making the instantly Import Lotus Notes NSF files to Yahoo Mail cloud emailing platform.
How to Export NSF files to Yahoo Mail?
- Install this Lotus Notes File Converter on your machine.
- Open it and click the Select NSF button.
- After that, it will provide you two options for selecting single or multiple NSF files.
- Now select the NSF files and click on Start Scanning.
- The software will load all mailbox items simply to select the required items.
- Click on import to Yahoo option.
- Now enter your email address and generate a third-party app password for YahhoMail put it on the password field then click on Connect & Import. button
- The process of transfer is complete.
Key features of NSF to PST Converter:-
- The user can transfer the NSF file of Lotus Notes to YahooMail and some other options like- Gmail, Office 365, Zimbra, Outlook, etc.
- During the conversion process, the key elements of e-mail are preserved like- subject name, date, attachments, layout, etc.
- It’s strong, authentic, and advanced features will keep your data safe. The tool never loses a single bit of information.
- Maintains folder hierarchy after converting NSF files.
- This tool is free from spyware or any other virus that may infect your computer.
Both manual and automated methods are able to Export lotus Notes items to YahooMail but the preferred solution is to try the software of eSoftTools. Because it will give you the opportunity to transfers Lotus Notes files to Yahoo mail with a clean and understandable interface. It helps users to easily Export Lotus Notes items without any technical knowledge. Download it now.