Last updated: November 11th, 2020 at 05:33 pm
Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the reliable platforms widely used by business enterprises. Its inherent features like security, user-friendly interface, makes it easy to transfer mailboxes from the Exchange environment, but the administrator should be well-versed with the Power Shell Commands. However, at times when using the commands, the mailbox may get stuck or queued up while the user is making the export process to make a backup of Exchange Database. Now here through this blog, we will provide you the solution to fix this Error “Mailbox Export Request stuck in queued“
Most Realiable tool to fix all Exchange Database issues
- eSoftTools EDB Recovery Software makes fastest recovery of last Exchange database from corrupt EDB and provides error-free results.
- Transfer huge mailboxes without generating any problem.
- Users can Export multiple mailboxes at single time.
- Provides facility to restore old and corrupted EDB files.
Manual Methods to Fix the Error “Mailbox Export Request stuck in queued”
In this method, you need to know where your mails have been queued up. So, you need to use the below-mentioned command to understand the actual status.
Get-MailboxExportRequest | Get-MailboxExportRequestStatistics -IncludeReport |fl
This report will extract details of the Mailbox and provide you with an insight into what is stopping the execution of the command. You can remove the hindrance and let the mailbox run, but if it doesn’t happen, the administrator needs to delete it using this command.
Get-MailboxExportRequest -Status Queued | Remove-MailboxExportRequest
After completing the process, you can rerun the Microsoft Exchange server again.
Method 2- Update it to the latest version
If the error is not resolved through the above-mentioned method, the chances are that you might be using an old version of the exchange server. Therefore, you should update it for fast performance and after that run the application once again.
Method 3- Verify the DAG environment
The DAG group includes 16 exchange servers, and there are different policies (switchovers, failover) for it. The administrator has to check its progress separately. If the Exchange Server is there in DAG environment, then the user has to verify DAG replication policy. Using this method the administrator can quickly resolve the “Mailbox Export Request Stuck in Queued” issue easily.
Professional Tool to Fix Mailbox Export Request Stuck in Queued issue
The manual methods to Export Exchange mailbox is a challenging task even for seasoned professionals, especially when the size of the mailbox increases, it may further lead to problems. So the best option for all users is to try a simple solution and take the help of professional and reliable software called eSoftTools Exchange EDB to PST Recovery. This software will take back-up of your emails in a PST file and will recover the mailbox in no time.
Steps on how to use this software
- Launch the EDB Converter application and click on Add file button.
- Browse the location of EDB file or search EDB file and choose Exchange Server version then click on Next.
- After that it will load all database of EDB file to show you all emails and other items.
- Select the folder where you want to store the resulted file, choose the Outlook PST file option, and after that press the “Start Export” button.
- After completing the Export process the file status will be seen on the screen.
The best method to get out of this situation of “Mailbox Export Request stuck in progress or queued”, utilize the eSoftTools Exchange Database Recovery Tool. Through this option, users can take a back-up of Exchange Mailboxes as a PST file. This software provides you with filters for a selective transfer process. Also, you will get a detailed report for migration too.