Want to import MSG files to Google Workspace account? This blog will guide you through the process of importing Outlook or MDaemon MSG files into Google Workspace with an efficient process.
MSG is a file type that Microsoft Outlook and MDaemon application uses to store users’ data. MS Outlook and MDaemon are both desktop-based applications that use MSG files for storing data locally.
These files have the ability to store data like- email messages, calendar events, contacts, etc. Another benefit of MSG file type is, it enables users to save each item separately.
On the other hand, Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite, is a widely used suite provided by Google. With Google Workspace users get access to several cloud-based productivity tools, including- Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and more.
Why Import MSG Files into Google Workspace?
Before we delve into the process of MSG files importing into Google Workspace, let’s understand the reasons for this migration:
- Migrating from Outlook to Google Workspace: The organizations who are switching from Microsoft Outlook to Google Workspace, will need to transfer their existing email data, contacts, and calendar events from MSG files.
- Saving data to separate locations: Users save their essential data in MSG format on their local devices. By importing these files into Google Workspace, it will become easy for them to centralize all information in one place.
- Access MSG file information from the web: moving MSG files to Google Workspace allows users to access all their data seamlessly from different devices and locations.
Quick method to transfer MSG files into Google Workspace
Importing MSG files into Google Workspace enables users to make a seamless transition from Microsoft Outlook to Google’s productivity suite. The best solution to do this job in a direct manner is eSoftTools MSG to Gmail Converter Software.
This automated software will allow you to smoothly migrate unlimited MSG files to Gmail and Google Workspace at one time. It will complete this migration with safety and provides 100% guaranteed results with accuracy.
How to perform MSG to Google Workspace migration with MSG to Gmail converter?
Download eSoftTools MSG to Gmail Converter software, perform its installation on your Windows-based computer, and apply the following steps: –
- Launch the MSG to Gmail migration tool, and click the Select MSG File/Folder.
- Now choose an MSG file adding method from the available methods: –
- Select MSG folder: – add a folder having Outlook MSG files and sub-folders
- Select MSG files: – Move to the location of MSG files and add them from your drive.
- Import all selected MSG files/folders into the software and hit the Next button.
- View Outlook items from each MSG file and choose the needed folders/files.
- After the MSG file/folder selection press the Import MSG to Gmail button.
- Add your Google Workspace account email address & app password, then hit the Authenticate Login button.
- After account authentication apply other settings- Input folder and mail filter.
- In the last step, click on “Import to Gmail account” and begin the transfer process.
Smart features of MSG to Google Workspace Migration Software: –
- Directly migrate MSG files to Gmail/Google Workspace with no issues.
- Allows adding MSG files with two different modes- File-wise & Folder-wise.
- Perform bulk MSG file migration and upload multiple MSG files in a single time.
- Export Outlook MSG files with all data items- emails, contact, calendar events, etc.
- Perform migration while maintaining complete information and showing zero errors.
- The mail filter option enables users to export emails from MSG files of specific dates.
- Enable users to input a new folder in their Google Workspace/Gmail account to preserve imported MSG file data.
- Additionally, offers to Convert MSG files to PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, and MBOX file formats. (Available only with Corporate and Technician license)
- Its simple and innovative GUI is easily accessible by all new to experienced persons.
- Support ANSI and Unicode MSG files of all Outlook editions including- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and older editions.
- Accessible in all Windows editions- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and older versions.
Migration from MS Outlook to Google Workspace becomes necessary for some users. This transition helps users to improve workflow within your organization. While making this migration users requires to import MSG files to Google Workspace. By following the step-by-step import process mentioned in the above article, you can swiftly move MSG files to Google Workspace. For performing this migration try eSoftTools MSG to Gmail converter now.