Last updated on July 14th, 2023 at 05:33 pm
Want to export emails from iCloud mail account to Gmail/ Google Workspace account? If you want to do this job in a simple manner, then read this article till the end. Here we will discuss the best method to transfer/move emails from iCloud to Gmail account.
Apple has introduced iCloud Mail email service as part of its iCloud suite. iCloud users get the ability to create a separate email account ending with “@icloud.com” for using this iCloud mail service.
iCloud Mail also offers several advanced features such as email storage on cloud servers, syncing messages with Apple devices/services, and others. Managing an email account and performing emailing tasks is easy with iCloud mail app.
But because of several reasons iCloud users prefer switching from iCloud to other mail services like- Gmail/Google Workspace.
Also Read: – How to Backup iCloud Mail Emails to External Hard Drive?
Why migrate iCloud emails to Gmail?
- Popularity: – iCloud mail is less popular than Gmail. Because of the popularity of Gmail, iCloud mail users prefer moving their emails to Gmail service.
- Additional email backup: – some iCloud users want to take a backup of their email profile data. By migrating emails from iCloud to Gmail, users can easily take a backup of their email account data.
- Storage space issue: – Apple only offers a 5 GB storage space on cloud servers for storing iCloud mail account data. So, for managing this storage space users requires to move some emails to Gmail-like services.
Transfer/move emails from iCloud to Gmail – Direct method
Because of many reasons, iCloud users will need to shift their emails to Gmail accounts. For all those users the best solution is eSoftTools iCloud Backup and Migration software. This tool can help users to perform iCloud to Gmail migration from their Windows-based PC.
For iCloud email migration, this is the best option that provides instant results with accuracy. It also offers smart functions to users such as migration with selective mail folders, mail filtering, import to a new folder or default folders, and much more.
How to export emails from iCloud to Gmail/Google Workspace account?
Perform iCloud email to Gmail migration, by applying the steps shown below: –
- Download, install, and launch the iCloud migration tool on a Windows computer.
- Add your iCloud account email address and Apple app-specific password.
- Press the Login button for signing in and load all iCloud account mail folders.
- Choose the needed mail folders and press the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import into Gmail from the cloud import options and hit on Next.
- Choose “Import into Gmail” or “Import into G-suite(Google Workspace)” option.
- Enter your Gmail account email address & app password and click on “Authenticate login”.
- Choose “Migrate to New folder” or “Migrate to default folder” migration options.
- Select the mail filter option and define a start and end date for export-specific emails.
- Press the Import to Gmail account button and start the iCloud to Gmail migration.
Features of eSoftTools iCloud to Gmail migration software –
- Instant email migration: – Rapidly migrate all emails from iCloud mail to Gmail/ Google Workspace account. With fewer efforts and with great speed perform this iCloud to Gmail email migration.
- No other application requirement: – Complete the migration, without any MACOS-based machine or another application requirement. The software only needs iCloud and Gmail account login details and doesn’t require any other thing to perform the migration.
- Migrate selective folders: – Selection of needed mail folders are also possible through the tool. Just choose the required mail folders from your iCloud account and export them to Gmail.
- Backup iCloud emails locally: -In addition to iCloud migration to other cloud apps, users also get the facility of saving iCloud emails to a local drive. Users can download and save iCloud emails to 9+ file formats. (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and Thunderbird)
- Migrate to other cloud/webmail apps: – Not only Gmail but also users can easily migrate iCloud to all other IMAP-based mail apps. Swiftly migrate iCloud emails to Gmail, YahooMail, Office365, Outlook.com, Yandex, etc.
- Export emails of specific dates: -Choose dates of emails and export them specifically from iCloud mail. Select dates from the “To” and “From” fields and extract emails of only chosen dates.
- Windows O/S compatibility: – Use the software and perform the migration from any Windows-based computer. Easily run the software on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below versions for free.
- Free iCloud Email migration: – Also perform a free migration of emails from iCloud mail. Use the free demo edition of the iCloud migration tool, and easily export 20 emails from each selected folder of the iCloud account for free.
The decision to migrate from iCloud Mail to Gmail depends on users’ preferences and needs. This task all iCloud users can smoothly accomplish with the method that we have discussed above. Try the iCloud mail migration software and get instant results for iCloud to Gmail migration.