Want to export and save iCloud Mail emails to Hard drive? If yes, then this same task now you can perform simply with help of this article. Here we will show you the safest and smartest method to backup iCloud Mail emails to External Hard Drive. Let’s start…
iCloud is one of the cloud-based services available on the internet. Apple is the provider of iCloud and a huge number of users are using this service. With iCloud accounts users, their access to different apps, and one of them is iCloud Mail.
iCloud Mail is a web-based service that users use for sharing emails and managing their email accounts. Many Apple users use the iCloud mail app on their different Mac and IOS devices. It also offers a variety of advanced functions and features to smoothly perform emailing tasks.
While using iCloud Mail service, multiple times users require to extract emails from their accounts and prefer to save them locally. There can be multiple reasons behind this like- saving email for future use, freeing up storage space, and more.
But while doing this job, users become unable to get a satisfactory result because of using inappropriate methods, and improper knowledge.
So, let’s see what is the best way to backup iCloud Emails to a Hard drive, but before that first check some main reasons for downloading iCloud Mail emails.
Also Read: – How to migrate from GNUMail to Outlook?
Why download emails from iCloud Mail to Local Drive?
- Accessing Emails locally: – iCloud Mail is a cloud-based service and works only if users have internet in their machine. But by saving those emails to a local drive, users get the power to access them locally on their computers.
- Free up space in iCloud storage: – Users can download some iCloud account emails to a local drive, and after the download process, they can delete those emails from the iCloud account. This process will help users to create some extra space iCloud storage space.
- Saving emails for recovery: – Backup of emails also helps users of making recovery of deleted emails. In case of accidental deletion of emails, users can again retrieve their emails with backup files.
- Moving emails to other email apps: – Through email backup files users can easily move iCloud emails to other cloud and desktop-based mail apps.
Best Method to Backup iCloud Emails to Hard Drive
The most advanced and instant technique that enables users to download iCloud emails is eSoftTools iCloud Backup and Migration software. This is a special utility that is specifically made for doing this iCloud email backup process.
Any user can run this tool on all Windows O/S editions to take a backup of iCloud Mail emails. Swiftly users can export and save iCloud emails in 9+ file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and PDF. It preserves all emails in a new file with all linked information and with the same formatting. Several more functions are available in the tool that assists users in downloading iCloud emails with ease and accuracy.
How to Download/backup iCloud Mail Emails to External Hard Drive?
Through iCloud Backup software users can export iCloud Mail emails, and save them to local drive by applying the following steps: –
- Download iCloud backup tool and perform its installation on your computer.
- Launch the software and provide iCloud email address and app password.
- Press the Login button and start loading all mail folders from iCloud account.
- Make a selection of folders from which you want to download emails.
- Select a file type for saving downloaded emails from the options- (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and PDF).
- Choose a location where you want to save your downloaded iCloud mail files.
- Apply the mail filtering and naming convention settings. (Only use if needed)
- Finally, hit the Save Backup button and begin the iCloud mail backup process.
Nowadays, there are many users who use iCloud mail service and want to take a backup of their iCloud mail emails. With this article, we have shared the best technique to complete this task in the shortest time. Without applying any complicated steps, all users can use iCloud Backup Tool and get the best results for backup iCloud mail emails.