Are you looking for a solution to transfer emails from the ATT.net email service to a Yahoo Mail account? If so, this guide will take you through the process step by step. Here we will show you the best way to transfer ATT.net emails to Yahoo Mail account.
In today’s fast-paced digital world, emails are a vital medium of communication and exchanging information. Many of us have multiple email accounts with different service providers, which we use to share emails.
ATT.net (AT&T) is also available in the list of companies providing online email services. Any user can create a free email account with the AT&T Mail service by which they can manage they can share and manage their emails.
For using this service users also get a new email address with a suffix of “@att.net” and “@currently.com”. For example, “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”.
AT&T email is a web-based service that users can operate with any web browser. This is a popular emailing service and has many users who use it to share emails.
While using AT&T Mail at a time some users require to transfer their emails to another email application like- Yahoo Mail. There can be various reasons behind this like- Email Consolidation, Backup and Data Security, Email Service Stability, and others.
Also Read: – How to Move/Import IMAP email to AOL Mail account?
User 1: – I have been using ATT.net email service for the past 5 years for email sharing. But now I have started using Yahoo Mail and I found it best for me. I have stopped using AT&T Mail but, in that email account, I have some important emails. These emails I want to import in my Yahoo Mail account. Please provide a solution for performing this job.
User 2: – Currently, I am facing some issues with my AT&T email account. So, I decided to move some important emails from my AT&T account to my Yahoo Mail account. But I don’t know any method to do this work. Please, suggest to me a technique to shift AT&T account emails to Yahoo Mail.
Best Method to Transfer ATT.net email to Yahoo Mail
Manually it is too difficult to move emails from AT&T Email to Yahoo Mail. So, the best solution for doing this work is eSoftTools IMAP Migration and Backup software. With this third-party tool users smoothly accomplish this email migration job.
It offers various smart features and functions to make ATT.net email migration much easier and more accurate. At one time, it can move several mail folders with all emails and their associated data. It offers the best results with zero faults for the ATT.net email to Yahoo Mail transfer process.
How to Transfer ATT.net email to Yahoo Mail with the IMAP Migration tool?
Apply these below given steps and migrate Emails from ATT.Net to a Yahoo Mail account: –
- Download and launch eSoftTools IMAP Migration software for Windows.
- Input your AT&T Email account details- Email address, Password, and Hostname.
- After adding all account credentials press the Login button.
- Sign in with your ATT.net account and load all your account’s mail folders.
- Choose the needed AT&T account mail folders and click the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import to Yahoo account option and hit the Next button.
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account by adding your email address and app password.
- Apply the mail filter option and press the Import to Yahoo button to begin the migration.
Smart Features of ATT.net to Yahoo Mail Migration tool: –
- Migrate AT&T emails to cloud mail: – using this single software, export emails from AT&T email to Yahoo Mail and many more cloud mail apps like- Gmail, Office365, Outlook.com, and more.
- Backup ATT.net emails to computer: – Download emails from AT&T account to local drive. Extract and save emails in file types like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, & Thunderbird.
- Export selective mail folders: – Choose the necessary mail folders from the AT&T account and migrate email from only chosen folders.
- Migrate emails of specific dates: – Inside the software get a mail filter feature to extract emails of chosen dates. Select the dates of emails and export them specifically from the ATT.net account.
- Windows Compatibility: – Easily run the software on a computer having any edition of Windows O/S. Easily operate the software on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- Free backup and migration: – Free of cost download and migrate up to 20 emails without spending a single penny, by using the free demo edition of the software.
With the blog post written above, we have shown the best way to migrate emails from AT&T Mail to Yahoo Mail. By following the above-given steps, you can smartly transfer emails from ATT.net to Yahoo Mail in a more convenient and efficient way. We have used the automatic software called eSoftTools IMAP Migration software to do this job. You can also try it free of cost by downloading its free demo edition.