If you’re searching for a method for moving emails from Rogers Mail to a Gmail account, you’re at the right place. In this guide, we show you how to transfer emails from Rogers to Gmail with a smooth and hassle-free process.
Rogers Mail is an email service provided by Rogers Communications (a Canadian telecommunications company). It is a web-based mail application that the user can use with any browser. Nowadays many users are doing email-sharing work using this service.
Similar to Rogers Mail, there is also an email service called Gmail that is offered by Google. Gmail and Rogers Mail, both of these applications are web-based and perform similar functions. But for many reasons, users prefer Gmail over apps like Rogers Mail.
Also, there are several people who want to switch from Roger’s mail to Gmail or want to shift emails from Roger’s mail to Gmail account. But for doing this job they are facing different problems because of no proper knowledge.
Also Read: – How to Transfer ATT.net email to Yahoo Mail account?
In previous years I have used both Gmail and Roger’s email service for sharing emails. But now simultaneously managing both these email accounts is becoming very difficult for me. So, I have decided to perform further emailing tasks by using only one email app. Now, I have stopped using My Roger’s mail account but I want to import data from that email profile in my Gmail account. I have searched a lot for the same thing, but unable to get an answer. Please suggest me reliable way to Transfer Emails from Rogers to Gmail.
Advanced Solution to Transfer Rogers emails to Gmail
The best solution to transfer emails from Rogers to Gmail smartly and quickly is eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. Through this automatic software, users can export all or specific mail folders from Roger’s Mail to Gmail, Google Workspace, and many more cloud mail apps.
For migration of emails with complete security and no changes to the source data, this is the best solution. Furthermore, it comes with a clear graphical interface and offers various advanced functions, which lets users complete the email migration task with just a few steps.
How to Export Emails from Roger’s mail to Gmail account?
For a quick migration of emails from Rogers Mail to Gmail profile, apply the steps shown below: –
- Download and launch eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Software. (In Windows O/s)
- Input your Rogers Mail account details into the software, including: –
- Email Address: – input the email address of your Rogers Mail account.Password: – Add Rogers Mail account’s password.Port: – 993
- Hostname: – imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Add Rogers Mail account details, and click the Authenticate Login button.
- Log in with your Roger’s account, load all mail folders, and choose the needed folders.
- After the folder selection process, click the Import to Cloud button.
- Choose the Import to Gmail option and press the Next button.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and Google third-party app password.
- Press the “Authenticate Login” button to connect to the Gmail profile.
- Apply mail filtering settings and hit the Import to Gmail button.
By following these steps start the migration from Rogers Mail to Gmail account using the IMAP migration tool.
Prominent Features of Roger’s Mail Migration and Backup software: –
- Migrate Roger Email to cloud mail apps: – Shift emails directly from your Rogers Mail account to Gmail and different other cloud-based mail apps like- Yahoo Mail, Office365, and more.
- Download Roger’s Emails to local drive: – Extract emails from Rogers’s account’s mail folder and save them to a local drive. Rogers mail emails users can save to their local drive in the form of PDF, PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, and MBOX files.
- Export emails from chosen mail folders: – Make a selection of the folders from your Rogers Mail account and export emails from only the selected folder with ease.
- Transfer emails of selective dates: – Chose start and end date of emails for export the emails of specific date range from Roger’s account.
- Faultless migration of Roger emails: – Complete the Roger email backup and migration without loss and alteration of data. Preserve email with all their associated information and formatting.
- All Windows O/S edition support: – Easily execute the software on a computer running on Windows O/S. On all the editions of Windows O/S users can easily use this software including Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older.
By transferring emails from Rogers to Gmail, users can get access to Rogers emails with a Gmail account. This job of email transferring from Rogers to Gmail users can be performed with the above-shown method. Use eSoftTools IMAP Migration software and it will make the email migration process nearly effortless. Try it with its free demo edition now.