Want to switch to Zoho Mail from any other IMAP-based mail app? If yes, then get your answer through this article. Here we will show you the best method to Migrate IMAP Emails to Zoho Mail with easy steps.
Several email apps are available on the internet that are based on the IMAP protocol. Those mail apps enable users to perform emailing tasks from the web. Users can simply these web-based mail apps from any device through a web browser.
Zoho Mail is also one of the most famous web/cloud mail apps that a huge number of users are using nowadays. By providing advanced functions and features, Zoho Mail has gained huge popularity and trust among its users.
Because of the popularity and for many other reasons, numerous users want to switch from different IMAP mail apps to Zoho Mail service.
Automated to Migrate IMAP Emails to ZOHO Mail
A quick method that will assist users to migrate IMAP emails to Zoho Mail is eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. This tool has the ability to directly export emails from all IMAP mail apps to Zoho Mail.
This smart utility allows users to migrate mail folders from all IMAP mail apps to Zoho Mail. It can effortlessly export selective single as well as multiple IMAP account mail folders. This tool exports IMAP emails with attachments and all other associated elements.
How to Export IMAP account emails to ZohoMail with IMAP Migration tool?
Apply these below-mentioned steps to migrate emails from IMAP mail apps to ZohoMail account: –
- Download, Install, and Launch eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software.
- Choose your IMAP mail app from the available list IMAP server list.
- Provide the email address, password, port, and hostname of the IMAP account.
- Click on Login and start loading all mail folders of the IMAP account into the software.
- Make a selection of necessary mail folders and click the Import to Cloud button.
- Chose the Import to IMAP account option and click the Next button.
- Add your Zoho Mail account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- Apply the mail filter and other needed settings, and lastly press the Convert button.
Begin the task of IMAP Email to Zoho Mail migration by following these steps and get immediate results.
Key Features of eSoftTools IMAP to Zoho Mail Migration Software
- Migrate unlimited emails from different IMAP mail apps to Zoho Mail account.
- Export emails from single as well as multiple IMAP account mail folders at once.
- Transfer IMAP emails with all associated attachments and other linked information.
- Move emails with their header/meta information- To, From, BCC, CC, Subject, Message body, etc.
- Get the ability to migrate emails from all IMAP mail apps- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, Outlook.com, and others.
- For migration only needs login details of IMAP account and Zoho Mail account.
- Offers an easy and smart graphical interface to perform the migration with fewer efforts.
- Works on all Windows O/S editions- 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below versions.
- Migrate 20 IMAP emails to Zoho Mail without any charges, by using the free demo edition.
Many users are using different IMAP mail apps and want to switch to the Zoho Mail service. The best way to accomplish this job we have shown in this article. Users can follow the above-given method and perform the IMAP to Zoho Mail migration without getting any problems. Users can also test the functions of this IMAP migration tool by using its free demo edition now.