Many users are using different IMAP-based mail apps and they want to migrate to AOL mail service. If you are searching for a solution to do this job with then read this write-up till the end. Here we will show you the best method to move/import IMAP email to AOL mail account. Let’s start…
Several cloud and web-based mail applications are available on the internet. These email applications users can use for sharing their important emails. The technology that works behind these webmail apps is “IMAP” (Internet message access protocol).
IMAP protocol allows users to access their emails through a web browser. From different locations, users can access IMAP mail app/account at the same time. Most of the well-known mail apps that are using IMAP protocol are- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, Outlook.com, Yandex Mail, AOL Mail, and more.
AOL Mail is also an IMAP-based cloud mail app that is also a very popular mail app and has a large number of users. Some users who use other IMAP mail apps, are also want to switch to AOL Mail. There can be several reasons behind this like- backing the mailbox, getting more advanced features, etc.
Professional Method to Migrate IMAP Email to AOL Mail
In simple clicks migrate emails from different IMAP mail apps to AOL Mail account with eSoftTools IMAP backup and migration software. Export whole mailbox or selective mail folders export from IMAP mail account to AOL Mail profile with easy steps.
Effortlessly move mail folders from IMAP accounts with their inner emails. Migrate all IMAP emails with all associated attachments and other details like- To, BCC, CC, subject, from, date, message body, and more. Get the ability to access this software in all editions of Windows including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
How to Move/Import IMAP email to AOL Mail with IMAP Migration Tool?
Apply these simple steps to migrate emails from IMAP mail apps to AOL Mail account: –
- Download, Install, and Launch eSoftTools IMAP Migration and Backup software.
- Choose your mail app from the available drop-down list of IMAP mail apps.
- Enter IMAP account details- email address, password, port, and hostname.
- Press the login button and load all IMAP account mail folders into the software.
- Choose the required mail folders and press the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the “Import to IMAP account” option from the cloud import options and hit on Next.
- Enter the AOL Mail account email address, third-party app password, and other details.
- Apply the mail filter and folder input settings and hit the Convert button.
By following these steps start the migration of all emails from the IMAP server to AOL mail account easily.
Best features of eSoftTools IMAP to AOL Mail Migration software
- Allow users to migrate emails from different IMAP-based mail apps to AOL Mail.
- Export emails from chosen folders of the IMAP mailbox (single or multiple folders).
- Migrate complete IMAP account mailbox or specific mail folders in a single process.
- Transfer IMAP account emails with all linked attachments and other information.
- Export IMAP emails in their original format with TO, BCC, CC, Subject, from, message body, etc.
- Migrate emails from Office365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Yandex Mail, etc.
- Also, get the ability to migrate emails from one AOL mail account to another.
- Get assistance with a Mail filter option to export emails of a specific date range from selected folders of the IMAP mail account.
- Easily access the software in all editions of Windows including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- Swiftly perform IMAP to AOL migration with a clear and easy graphical interface.
- Available with a free demo edition facility to migrate 20 emails from each selected folder of the IMAP account for free.
In several conditional users will need to migrate from different IMAP-based mail apps to AOL mail service. The best solution to do this job we have described in this article. Take the help of the above-given method and migrate IMAP emails to AOL Mail by using eSoftTools IMAP Migration software.