There are many users who want to perform the task of transferring emails from different IMAP-based mail apps to Outlook.com profiles. If you are also a user who searching for a reliable method to do this job, then read this article. Here we will show you, “How to Migrate/Import IMAP Email into Outlook.com account?”. let’s start….
IMAP is the protocol that all web/cloud mailing services are using for sharing users’ emails. With IMAP-based mail apps users get the ability to share emails and access emails from the web. For accessing emails from an IMAP mail account, users don’t need to download them locally.
One of the most well-known cloud mail apps based on the IMAP protocol is Outlook.com. This is a free service that is offered by the brand Microsoft. Many advanced features and functions are available in the Outlook.com service.
Because of the trust and advanced features of Outlook.com, a large number of users are using this service and some want to switch to this service. But switching from other IMAP mail apps to Outlook.com is only possible if users have the proper knowledge.
Also Read: – How to Import/Migrate IMAP Email to Yahoo Mail?
Advanced Solution to Import IMAP Email into Outlook.com
With simple clicks, users can move emails from any IMAP-based mail app to Outlook with the aid of eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Tool. Using this utility users can directly export emails from mail folders of IMAP mail accounts.
Users can export selective mail folders as well as the entire IMAP account mailbox at once. For migration, it only requires login details of your Outlook.com and IMAP mail account and an internet connection. Safely it will export IMAP account mail folders with emails and their associated information. Users can use this tool on any Windows-based computer and can get the best results for migration.
How to Migrate/Import IMAP Email into Outlook.com account?
Download and install eSoftTools IMAP backup and migration tool, then apply the below-given steps for migration.
- Launch the software and choose your IMAP-based mail app.
- Input IMAP account details- email address, password, port, and hostname.
- Press the Login button, sign in with your account, and load all mail folders.
- Choose the required IMAP account mail folders and press the Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import into Outlook.com option and hit the Next button.
- Enter your Outlook.com account’s email address and login password.
- After account authentication, apply the mail filter settings (for exporting emails of required dates).
- Lastly, press the Convert button and begin the IMAP email to Outlook.com migration.
Apply these steps, and easily migrate all mail folders from the IMAP mail account to Outlook.com account.
Smart features of eSoftTools IMAP to Outlook.com Migration software –
- Migrate unlimited emails from IMAP mail apps to Outlook.com with a simple process.
- Supports to migrate from any IMAP-based mail app like- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, and more.
- Export emails from single as well as multiple mail folders of IMAP account.
- Migrate emails with attachments and other associated information like- To, from, bcc, cc, subject, size, etc.
- Get the mail filter option to export emails of specific dates from IMAP account.
- Add a custom folder in the Outlook.com account to preserve the IMAP account’s exported data.
- Access the software on any editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Perform a free migration of IMAP account emails (up to 20 emails from each folder) with a demo edition of the software.
From different IMAP-based mail apps users want to switch to Outlook.com, but to accomplish this job, users must have proper guidance. By applying the method given above users can migrate emails from all IMAP-based mail apps to outlook.com directly and effortlessly. Users can also free demo edition IMAP backup and migration tool, to test its all abilities before purchase.