Want a solution to move emails from any IMAP-based mail app to a Yahoo Mail account? If yes, then you arrived at your destination. Through this article, we are going to show you How to Import/Migrate IMAP Email to Yahoo Mail? Let’s start…
Users are using different cloud and web-based mail apps for emailing. All those webmail apps are based on the IMAP protocol that assists users in sharing and viewing emails. Using IMAP-based mail apps users get the ability to access their email profile from web browsers.
Yahoo Mail is also one of the most popular cloud mail apps available in the world of the internet. It also provides several advanced features to securely perform emailing jobs. Because of the trust and advanced features, users prefer the Yahoo Mail service more than other IMAP-based mail apps.
Several users also want to move from their different web/cloud mail apps to Yahoo Mail. For accomplishing this job, they require to Migrate IMAP account emails to Yahoo Mail.
Also Read: – How to Import/Migrate email from IMAP to Gmail accounts?
Best Method to Import/Migrate IMAP Email to Yahoo Mail
Directly migrate emails from IMAP mail apps to Yahoo Mail through eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. With this smart tool move emails from single as well as multiple mail folders, and IMAP accounts at once.
Perform IMAP email migration without any disturbance or data loss problems. Migrate all mail folders with maintaining their hierarchy and their inner elements. Each IMAP accounts email export with their attachments and other properties like- to, from, subject, date, message body, etc.
How to Import/Migrate Emails from IMAP account to Yahoo Mail?
Download and install eSoftTools IMAP Migration software on a Windows computer and follow the steps shown below: –
- Launch the software and choose your mail app from the available list.
- Input your IMAP account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- After entering account details, click the Login button and sign in to the software.
- Load all IMAP account mail folders and make a selection of needed folders.
- Press the Import to Cloud button, after the mail folder selection process.
- Choose the Import to Yahoo Mail option and click the Next button.
- Input your Yahoo account email address and third-party app password.
- Authenticate login and apply other settings like- Mail Filter, and folder inputting.
- Finally, hit the “Import to Yahoo Mail” button and start the IMAP to Yahoo migration.
Advanced Features of IMAP to Yahoo Mail Migration Software
- Migrate emails from any IMAP-based mail app to a Yahoo Mail account.
- View IMAP mail folders and export emails from selective folders.
- Migrate IMAP account emails with attachments and other attributes like- to, bcc, cc, subject, date, message body, etc.
- Import IMAP emails to Yahoo Mail, as well as other cloud mail apps like- Gmail, Office365, Outlook.com, and other IMAP mail apps.
- Migrate emails from all IMAP-based mail apps including- Roudcube, Horde mail, AOL, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, and others.
- Use the IMAP email migration tool on any edition of Windows including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and others.
- Comes with a demo edition facility to migrate up to 20 emails from each selected folder of the IMAP account free of cost.
Yahoo Mail provides several beneficial features to users for securely performing emailing tasks and has gained the huge trust of many users. Because of this reason, users want to switch from their other IMAP mail apps to Yahoo Mail. In the above write-up, we have shown the best strategy to do this job with easy steps. Now use eSoftTools IMAP migration software and migrate IMAP account emails to Yahoo Mail with ease.