Searching for a method to migrate Windows live mail profile emails to a Gmail account? If yes, then get the best answer for doing this job through this article. Here we will show the easiest method to Export emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail.
Windows Live Mail is a product that Microsoft offered some years ago. This is a free email client that by default comes with the Windows 7 and Vista edition. Windows Live Mail application is the updated version of the Outlook Express email client.
Now this application is discontinued and Microsoft has stopped providing its future updates. But still, there are several users who using this application for managing their email profiles or sharing emails.
Some of those Windows Live Mail users want to shift to other mailing applications like- Gmail or others and searches for the right method.
Also Read: – How to Export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird?
Benefits of Windows Live Mail email to Gmail migration
There are advantages of moving Windows Live Mail emails to Gmail account: –
- Gmail is a cloud-based service and by moving WLM emails to Gmail users can free up some storage space from their local drive.
- Exporting Live Mail emails to Gmail process provides the ability to users to access their emails from any location at any time.
- Email file corruption or data loss are the issues that users may face while storing their WLM email profiles locally. By transferring WLM emails to Gmail, users can get rid of these problems.
Automated Solution to Migrate Live Mail email to Gmail
The best utility to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail is eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter software. This advanced utility enables users to export all WLM profile mail folders with simple clicks.
At one time users can load all Window profile mailboxes and directly export them to Gmail and different other cloud mail apps. It only requires WLM mail files/folders and Gmail account login credentials to perform instant migration. Users can use this tool on any edition of Windows O/S, to efficiently perform WLM email to Gmail migration.
How to Export Emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail account?
Download eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter tool and install it on your Windows computer. After installation, apply the below-mentioned steps: –
- Launch the software and press the “Select WLM Mailbox” button.
- Select any mode of adding WLM mail folders/files from the options: –
- Auto-detect location of WLM store location: – With a single click, load all WLM profile mailbox folders/sub-folders automatically.
- Select manual Live Mail store location: – Choose a location/folder having Windows Live Mail email files manually.
- Choose a file-adding option, add the required WLM email files/folders, and click Next.
- Load all WLM mail folders into the software and choose the needed folders.
- After folder selection, press the Import to Cloud button from the menu bar.
- Click on “Import WLM to Gmail/ G-Suite” from the cloud import options.
- Select the “Import to Gmail” or “Import into G-suite” radio button.
- Provide your Gmail/G-suite account email address and third-party app password.
- Press Authenticate Login button and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Apply other settings/options like- “Mail filter” and “input folder name for migration”.
- Lastly, click on Import to Gmail Account button and begin WLM email to Gmail migration.
Smart features of eSoftTools Windows Live Mail to Gmail Migration Software
- Directly migrate all Windows Live Mail profile emails to Gmail/ G-suite accounts.
- Auto Load WLM profile mail folders or manually add WLM mail folders from a specific location.
- Preview all WLM profile mailbox folders and their inner items before migration.
- Export emails from specific mail folders of the Windows Live mail profile.
- Provides the facility to add a new folder with a custom name on the Gmail account to save the exported WLM profile data.
- Assist users in filtering emails and exporting emails of specific date ranges.
- Not only Gmail but also offers to export WLM emails to Yahoo Mail, Office365, and different other IMAP-based mail apps.
- In addition to cloud migration, users can export WLM emails to multiple file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and more.
- Working in all older to updated editions of Windows O/S- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- The demo edition of the software is able to migrate 25 emails from each selected folder of the WLM profile to Gmail accounts free of cost.
Several reasons move Windows Live Mail users into the situation where they require to migrate Live Mail emails to Gmail/G-suite profiles. Without proper knowledge, it is difficult to perform this job. The best start-forward technique for doing this job we have shown with this write-up. Take the help of Windows Live Mail converter and apply the above-given steps to migrate WLM emails to your Gmail account with ease.