Microsoft Windows Live Mail is an email client which is popular for its clean interface for emailing purposes. It also makes it easier for users to manage their day-to-day activities. However, such desktop-based programs are prone to errors. The Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A is one of them. In this technical guide, we’ll go through some of the solutions to Fix Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A in simple steps.
So, if you’re still using Windows Live Mail to send and receive emails, you could run into a situation where the Windows Live Mail error shows 0x8007007A Error. One Drive is the primary cause of this error. When you try to upload a picture using One Drive and if if disconnected, or misconfigured, you will face Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A. It means mostly this error will appear because of One Drive rather than Windows Live Mail.
There’s no need to panic because there are a few solutions to this issue. Let’s look at some options for resolving the issue.
Download eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software to migrate from Live Mail to Outlook and easily solve the problem Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A.
How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A?
There are a few things you can do to resolve the 0x8007007A Error on your device.
- Remove/Delete error-causing emails from Windows Live Mail Outbox.
- Send media as attachments rather than as an album.
- Remove and Re-configure Windows Live Mail
- Repair Windows Live Mail program.
Method 1:- Delete stuck emails from Outbox folder of WLM
Then the easiest solution to fix the Windows Live Mail Error 0x8007007A is to remove the offending message from Outbox folder. To do this simply follow the given steps:-
- Open Windows Live Mail email client on your machine.
- Tap the Outbox on the left side navigation window, just below the account folders.
- Now the messages of the Outbox folder should appear in the middle of your computer screen.
- Select the unsent message(s) inside the outbox folder, right-click, and choose Delete from the drop-down menu..
To see if this fixed the issue, send a simple message to your own account to see if you can receive it.
Method 2:- Send media as attachments rather than as an album.
If you’re having trouble sending images, then you should send them as attached files instead of sending them directly from your images folder.
- Start writing a new e-mail in Windows Live Mail in Windows 10.
- Simply click on the attachment icon and select the image files to include in the email.
- Navigate to your pictures in the window that appears, pick them, and then press Open.
Method 3:- Remove, and reconfigure your Windows Live Mail account
A corrupted Windows Live Mail account may be the source of the Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8007007A, you can try deleting and re-adding your account to fix this problem.
- Launch Windows Live Mail application.
- Click the Accounts option from the menu bar.
- Select the e-mail address for which you’re having problems, then press Remove and OK.
- Again choose the Accounts option to re-add your email account.
- Click on Add and select Email account.
- Enter your e-mail address, password, and display name, then click Next button.
- To complete the wizard, click on Finish.
Users can resolve the Windows Live Mail Error code 0x8007007A by removing and reconfiguring their email account. After applying these steps try to send an email once again. If the error code 0x8007007A continues to occur, proceed with Solution 4 below.
Method 4:- Repair Windows Live Mail
- Open Control Panel.
- Visit Programs and Features.
- Select Windows Essentials from the list.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button.
- Pick Repair all Windows Live programs from the pop-up menu.
- Wait for the process to finish. Restart your machine after it has finished.
- After this try to send the email once again using Windows Live Mail.
What to do if none of these fixes are successful?
Many of these users are experiencing issues as a result of the Windows Live Mail application’s shortcomings in terms of support and functionality. The best solution to move from these problematic situations is use a Windows Live Mail alternative. Microsoft Outlook is the best choice here. Users can choose this professional Windows Live Mail Converter tool of eSoftTools to migrate from Live Mail to another email client.
To export emails from Windows Live Mail to another email client in bulk make use of this highly advanced eSoftTools WLM to PST Converter Tool. With this tool, the user will get the facility to make the Live mail conversion process much smoother and simple.