Are you searching for a method to migrate emails from different IMAP-based mail apps to Gmail? If yes, then by reading this article know the best solution. Through this blog post, we will show you How to Migrate email from IMAP to Gmail accounts?
IMAP is the technology that all cloud and web-based mail apps use for sharing emails. The IMAP protocol enables users to access emails without downloading them locally. All the cloud mail apps including- Gmail, Yahoo, Office365, and others are based on this IMAP protocol.
Gmail is one of the top-rated cloud mail apps that are available on the internet. This application is offered by Google which is the most well-known company. In addition, for handling emailing tasks it provides different advanced features to users.
Because of numerous reasons, many users prefer switching from different IMAP mail apps to Gmail. While switching from mail apps users also requires to move their email profile data.
As a result, users need a solution to migrate emails from IMAP to Gmail accounts.
Also Read: – How to Export/ Migrate Gmail Emails to IMAP Accounts?
Straight-forward method for IMAP to Gmail Migration
With smart steps migrate emails from all IMAP mail apps to Gmail with eSoftTools IMAP to Gmail Migration software. Through this advanced program move emails from multiple mail folders of the IMAP account at once.
Users will also get several smarter features with this tool to make this IMAP to Gmail email migration process more accurate and easier. It offers features like- folder preview, custom folder input, folder selection, mail filter, and more.
How to Migrate Emails from IMAP to Gmail account with IMAP Migrator?
Download and Install IMAP to Gmail Migration tool on your Windows computer, and follow the below-given steps.
- Launch IMAP to Gmail migration software on your computer.
- Choose your mail app from the available list of IMAP mail apps.
- Input your IMAP account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- After adding all IMAP mail account details, hit the Login button.
- Sign in to the software without an IMAP account and load all mail folders.
- Choose the needed mail folders and press the Import to Cloud button.
- Select Import to Gmail from the cloud import options and hit the Next button.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and third-party app password.
- Apply mail filter by date, and folder input/naming settings.
- Lastly, press the Import to Gmail button and start the migration.
Advanced Features of IMAP to Gmail Migration Software
- Migrate emails from any IMAP-based mail app to Gmail/Google Workspace.
- Export emails from selective single as well as multiple IMAP mail folders at once.
- Offers mail filter option to export emails of specific dates from IMAP mail account.
- Export emails from the IMAP account with attachments and other related information.
- Migrate IMAP mail folders and preserve them in the same order to the Gmail account.
- Perform IMAP to Gmail migration without the requirement of any additional application.
- Supports to migrate emails from all IMAP-based mail apps including- Office365, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and others.
- Has a smart GUI that is easily accessible by both technical and non-technical persons.
- Supports work on all editions of Windows O/s including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista, and others.
- Free demo available to migrate 20 emails from each chosen IMAP account mail folder to a Gmail account.
Many users want to switch from different IMAP-based mail apps to Gmail, because of multiple reasons. A quick and easy solution to complete this job, we have shown through this blog post. Take the help of the eSoftTools IMAP to Gmail migration tool and migrate email from IMAP to Gmail without any disturbance or errors.