One of the most common Outlook errors is “Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum Size”. When this error comes in Outlook users faces difficulty while accessing their email account. If you are also a user who is facing this problem then this blog will become a great place for you. Here, we talk about the solution to resolve this Outlook error with easy process.
MS Outlook is an email client that many users prefer for performing email sending/receiving jobs. With the Outlook application users also gets the facility of saving their profile’s emails, contacts, and many other things. To save all users profile data or mailboxes Outlook uses data file PST(personal storage table).
Outlook automatically creates PST files and saves copies of all sent or received items of users profile to this file. But these PST files has some size limits to store users data. Older editions of Outlook only supports saving data up to 2GB. With updates, Outlook has also increased the maximum size of the data file for storing users important data.
Now an Outlook PST file can store data of up to 50 GB. But in various situation user also cross this limit. When PST files cross this limit of storing data, as a result, users face corruption errors like- Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum Size.
Now let’s find out some great solutions to quickly resolve this Outlook error to again start using MS Outlook application.
Manually Resolve Error: Outlook Data File has Reached Its Maximum size
Users can try out the below mentioned manual fixes to resolve Outlook errors:-
- Remove Unwanted/duplicate emails permenently from outlook profile to free up some extra space in Outlook data files.
- Use Archive Feature of MS Outlook to automatically to create a backup of Outlook profile items and delete the copied items from connected PST files.
With these free methods, a user can free up some space from Outlook PST file and can resolve errors Outlook Data file has reached its maximum size.
Mostly these methods work for users and provide expected results. But in case if users are unable to open Outlook or access Outlook profile, users also become unable to use these methods. In that situation, the only available option for users is using automated third-party tools.
Automated Solution to Resolve Outlook Data file size increasing problem
In case, if users are facing Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum size error as an alternative to manual method users can use eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. Using this reliable utility a user can securely repair PST file corruption errors and do various other tasks easily.
Using this software a user can export selective folder/items from large PST to new PST files. In addition, it offers split features to reduce the size of large PST files by splitting them into several small parts. Also, to transfer only required emails of some specific dates the software also offers mail filtering option.
A user can easily perform all tasks using this software without any Outlook or any additional software requirement.
How to Resolve Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum size Error?
- Firstly Download and install Outlook Recovery Tool on a windows based computer.
- From its first screen press the Select PST button.
- Next choose Single File Conversion or Bulk File conversion mode.
- After this import PDF files into the software and press the Start Scannning button.
- Extract all mail, contact, calendar, and other folders/items from PST and get a preview of each item from PST file.
- Select required folders from PST and press the Save PST button from menubar.
- Next, choose Export to PST option and take help of Split PST option and select a size range (between 1GB to 25GB).
- Also, user can select mail filter option to export emails of some specific dates from PST file.
- Now choose a destination path to save Output PST files and hit the convert button.
After this, the software will start the process of moving required items from Older to newer PST files. When the software completes the conversion process simply import the resultant PST file in MS Outlook. After this users will see now they have fixed the “Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum size” error.
When users are getting Outlook Data File Has Reached Its Maximum size error, on that situation by using the above-mentioned methods users can easily resolve this problem. Users can try any of the above-given methods. But in our opinion, we will suggest you take the help of the Outlook Recovery to tool easily reduce the size of PST files.