Want to access or open EML files directly without using any mail client? If you are searching for a solution for doing this, then this article is for you. Here we will show you How to open EML file in windows without any email client dependency.
There are 30+ free as well as paid email clients available in the market that are using EML file format. This EML file type supports saving users’ emails with linked information separately. MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows live mail, and other are some of most popular EML file supported mail applications.
EML files can easily save a single email individually with all their associated information. An EML file can preserve users’ Emails with their linked information like- from, to, bcc, cc, subject, attachments, message body content, images, hyperlinks, etc.
Users can easily access their EML files, through any supported Email application. But in the situation where users don’t have any supported email client, at that times they become unable to read emails from EML files.
Now let’s see, what a user can do in this situation to access EML file’s emails in windows.
Also Read:- How to Open EMLX files in Windows Machine Directly?
Best Solution to Access/Open EML files in Windows Computer
Users who want to access or open EML files directly in windows can use the tool called eSoftTools Free EML Viewer software. This is one of the most powerful utilities that assist users in directly accessing EML files without any other application requirement.
Without the requirement of any email client, it opens EML files for users. It provides a clear preview of all emails and their associated information from EML files. With the same process, it opens EML files of all supported applications like- Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, and others.
How to View Emails from EML files with Free EML Viewer software?
Download and install Free EML Viewer Software on your windows-based machine, then follow the steps shown below: –
- Launch the Free EML Viewer software on your computer.
- Click on the Select EML Folder button from the first screen.
- Choose a file selection mode from the options: –
- Files Mode: – Manually add a single EML/EMLX file from a known location.
- Folder Mode: – Add a folder containing several EML/EMLX files at once.
- Add all EML files into the software, after choosing file selection mode.
- Load all selected folders, sub-folders, and EML files.
- Click on each email and get its preview with all its linked information.
Note: – For viewing emails on separate screens double-click on each selected email.
Key Features of eSoftTools’ Free EML Viewer Software
- Get a preview of emails from EML files without the dependency on any email client.
- Add single as well as multiple EML files at one time for viewing emails.
- Import EML files with two different options- “Folder Mode” and “File Mode”.
- See the EML file email with their associated information (attachment, from, to, bcc, cc, subject, message body, etc.
- Get an exact preview of EML files email without getting a single bit of changes.
- Supports opening EML files of all supported mail applications including – Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Live Mail, and others.
- Supports work on all editions of Windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
- It also comes with pro and pro plus edition facilities, which enable users to Convert EML files and Migrate EML files to 15+ conversion options.
Many users nowadays are using different email clients that support EML files for saving emails. With supported mail clients it is easy to these EML files. But in case users don’t have any supported application for viewing EML files then they must use the above-given method. Using free EML viewer users can get a preview of an EML file’s email with their complete information easily.