Searching for a method to migrate Office365 emails to IMAP-based mail apps? If yes, then get your answer by reading this article. Here we will show you complete steps to Migrate Office365 Emails to IMAP accounts.
Microsoft Office365 is one of the top-rated cloud-based services. It enables users to access Office suite applications from web browsers. All the all MS Office are available inside Offfice365 including- Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and others.
Outlook365 is an online version of Outlook desktop that Microsoft provides in Office365 service. It enables users to access and manage their email accounts from multiple locations and devices at one time.
In addition to Outlook365, several more IMAP protocol-based web mail applications are available on the internet. For various reasons, users prefer to shift their emails from Outlook 365 to those IMAP mail apps.
As a result, those users require a reliable solution to perform this migration of Office365 emails to IMAP accounts.
Also Read: – How to Export/ Migrate Gmail Emails to IMAP Accounts?
Method to Migrate Office365 Emails to IMAP Accounts
The direct migration of emails from Office365 mailbox to IMAP account users can proceed with the aid of eSoftTools Office365 to IMAP migration software.
This automatic solution will allow you to move mail folders from the Office365 account to all IMAP-based mail apps. With simple clicks, it performs the migration and provides instant results to users. Also, the software completes the migration without a single error or problem.
How to export emails from Office365 Mailbox to IMAP mail server?
Download Office365 to IMAP migration tool and run it on your windows computer and follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Launch the software and choose Office365 option from the list of mail apps.
- Input your Office3565 account email address and click on Login.
- Log in with your Office365 account and load all its mail folders.
- Choose the required mail folders and click on Import to Cloud button.
- Select the Import to IMAP Account option and hit the Next button.
- Enter your IMAP account details- Email address, Password, Port, and Host Name.
- Click the Convert button, log in with your IMAP account, and start the migration.
After applying these steps, simply start transferring data from Office365 mailbox to IMAP accounts.
Key Features of Office365 to IMAP migration tool
- Assist users to migrate Office365 mailbox to all IMAP-based mail applications.
- Able to export emails, contacts, calendars, and other Office 365 mailbox items.
- Supports providing a preview of Office365 mailbox folders and exporting them selectively.
- Exports emails of specific dates from Office365 mailbox with mail filtering option.
- Allow users to transfer Office365 emails with their all-relevant information.
- Move selected Office365 account folders while maintaining their hierarchy.
- Perform the migration without the need for any additional application.
- Has a clean and simple-to-use graphical interface that all kinds of users can access with ease.
- Accessible on all editions of Windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- Offers free demo edition that allows users to migrate up to 25 items from each selected Office365 account’s mail folders free of cost.
A vast number of users nowadays thinking of shifting Office365 mail folders to different IMAP-based mail apps. There can several reasons behind this. With this article, we have provided the easiest method for transferring Office365 emails to IMAP accounts. Users can follow the above-given method and start this Office365 to IMAP email migration easily. For a quick free migration trial try Office365 to IMAP migration tool demo edition now.