Last updated on March 28th, 2023 at 02:37 pm
Numerous users are searching for a solution to take a backup of their AOL account emails. If you are one of those who want to do this same job, then read this article. Here we will show you “How to Download/ Backup AOL Emails to Local Drive”.
AOL (America Online portal) is a brand that provides different online services. AOL instant messenger, AOL Video, news, AOL Mail, etc, are some of the applications that come with an AOL subscription.
One of the most popular applications that AOL provides is the AOL Mail service. This web-based mail application enables users to access email accounts. Free of cost users can access AOL mail service.
Several users are now connected with AOL mail and they use it as their primary medium for performing emailing jobs.
While using AOL Mail, at a time users require to download email account data locally. Major reasons behind this are- Accessing Email locally, Taking backups of emails, etc.
Smart Method to Download/ Backup AOL Emails to Computer
Take the assistance of eSoftTools AOL Backup and Migration software. This intelligent utility will download emails from an AOL account to a local drive. With the aid of this tool, users can perform the AOL email backup process in simple steps.
This software is able to download emails from all AOL account mail folders at one time. Download all AOL emails in PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, PDF, and more file formats. Also, make the AOL email download process quicker and more accurate with a Mail filter, naming convention, folder selection, and many more intelligent functions.
How to Download AOL Emails to Local Drive using AOL Backup Software?
Download and Install AOL Backup software on your windows OS-based computer and follow the below-given steps: –
- Launch the software and input your AOL account email address and app password.
- After entering AOL account details, click on Login and load the AOL account mail folders.
- Make a selection of needed folders from the AOL account mail folders list.
- Choose an export option from the file saving options- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, Thunderbird.
- Select a location where you want to save resultant files from your local drive.
- Apply the Mail filter and Naming convention option according to your need.
- Click the Save Backup button and start the AOL email backup process.
Salient features of eSoftTools AOL Email Backup Software
- Swiftly take backup of AOL account emails to a local drive.
- Save AOL account emails to 10 different file format options including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and Thunderbird.
- Download emails from selective folders of the AOL mail account.
- It provides an option for mail filtering and extracting emails of only specified dates.
- Offers naming convention option for providing custom names to resultant files with different combinations of email subject, date, and from.
- Supports saving resultant files to the locations designated by users.
- Working on all editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and other editions.
- Available with a trial edition to extract and save up to 20 items from each mail folder of the AOL account without any charges.
At the present time, there are several users who use AOL mail application. Also, many of those AOL mail users want to take backup of their important emails. This job users can do in an easy manner by the method that we have shown above. Users can self-try the method and test all the abilities of AOL Backup software free of cost by using the demo edition. Download it now.