Many AOL Mail users are looking for a way to migrate their emails from AOL to Gmail/G-suite account. Read this article if you’re one of the people who wants to quick solution for performing this job. Through this write-up we’ll demonstrate “How to transfer/ Export AOL Email Folders to Gmail account”.
Several web-based services are offered by AOL (America Online site) and AOL Mail is one of them. This is free web application that users can use for performing general emailing tasks.
With AOL Mail is a web based program and provides a storage space on cloud servers to preserve users email profile data. Users can manage AOL email accounts from web browsers from different locations at one time.
AOL is great web-based mail application and also has several advanced features and functions. But apart from this, in several conditions users requires to switch from AOL to other email application like- Gmail.
Also Read: – How to Download/ Backup AOL Emails to Local Drive?
Why users migrate from AOL to Gmail/G-suite?
There are several factors, behind this, like: –
- Gmail is more popular than AOL Mail, for this reason several users desire to switch from AOL to Gmail.
- For maintaining a backup of AOL account data on different location/email application.
Straight-Forward Solution to Migrate AOL Emails to Gmail
Use the eSoftTools AOL Backup and Migration software to swiftly move emails from AOL mail to Gmail/G-suite account. All AOL account mail folders export to Gmail and several more cloud mail apps with ease. Also, get additional sophisticated features like- Mail filter, folder selection and export all AOL email with accuracy and ease.
How to Transfer/ Export AOL Email Folders to Gmail account?
Download and install AOL Backup and migration tool on your Windows computer, and follow these instructions:-
- Launch the tool and add your AOL account email address and app password.
- Click Login after providing your AOL account information and load all mail folders.
- Choose the required folders from the AOL mail folders list and click on Import to Cloud.
- Select Import to Gmail option from the new opened screen and click on Next.
- Enter your Gmail/G-suite account email address and Google app password.
- Login with Gmail account and use mail filter by date option (if needed).
- Finally, click on Import to Gmail account button and begin AOL email to Gmail migration.
Smart Features of AOL to Gmail Migration software
- Emails from AOL accounts move directly to Gmail/G-Suite accounts.
- In addition to Gmail, export AOL emails to Office365, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and other IMAP based mail apps.
- Choose required mail folders and export them selectively from AOL accounts.
- Perform AOL email migration without causing even a single change or modification in the source data.
- Transfer AOL emails together with all of their pertinent data, including attachments and properties.
- Using mail filtering feature, choose and transfer emails of certain dates from AOL account.
- Move mail folders from your AOL account while retaining the folder structure and saving in the same sequence.
- Get a user-friendly, easy-to-access GUI to execute AOL backup and transfer job quickly.
It might be difficult to switch from AOL mail to another application like- Gmail/Gsuite. To help users who want to do this same job, we have provided an ideal answer with this article. With the aid of the above given method, perform AOL email to Gmail migration straightforwardly without getting a single error.