Last updated on October 9th, 2023 at 11:11 am
Are you a person who wants to move emails from a HostGator account to Outlook profiles? If you are searching for the best way to smartly accomplish this job, then read this article. Here we will show you the smartest technique to Migrate/Add HostGator Email to Outlook. Let’s start…
Nowadays most people are using cloud and web-based email applications. HostGator email hosting is also a service that enables users to manage email accounts.
Users can host an email account on HostGator servers and access that email account from multiple locations and devices at the same time.
HostGator offers RoundCube and Horde Webmail apps for accessing email accounts. Apart from this, there are many more benefits of using HostGator mail service.
Many users are using the HostGator email service conveniently, but for some users, a situation arises where they need to transfer HostGator emails to Outlook.
Also Read: – How to Take Email Backup from HostGator Account?
Why do users need to Import HostGator Email to Outlook?
- Offline Email access: – Without internet connectivity, users can’t use their HostGator account. But by importing HostGator emails to Outlook users get the ability to access those emails locally.
- Email Backup: – Outlook allows users to save their email profile data locally and works as a backup copy. By shifting HostGator emails to Outlook users also can take a backup of their HostGator account emails.
- Convenience: – Outlook is a product of Microsoft, it is also a very easy-to-use application, and there are many more reasons that make it a better choice for users. Most of the users found it best for them, so they prefer it more than other applications.
It’s been 5 years since I’ve been using HostGator mail service. I never faced any issues while using HostGator email hosting. But I have very important emails in my account, so I don’t want to take any risks with them. For this reason, I like to add my HostGator account’s email to my Outlook profile to create additional email backups. Can anyone suggest me a solution to accomplish this task?
Solution to Migrate/Add HostGator Email to Outlook
The superlative technique that helps every user to export HostGator email to Outlook is the utility called eSoftTools HostGator Backup and Migration software. This is a smart tool that is easily accessible by both technical and new users.
Any type of person can easily use this tool on their Windows-based computer. It will help users download HostGator emails in the form of Outlook PST, MSG, and multiple other file types. For email backup, it offers advanced features like- mail filter by date, folder-wise email extraction, and more.
How to use HostGator Email Backup and Migration software?
Download and run HostGator Backup and Migration tool on your system and these steps for importing HostGator emails to Outlook.
- Launch the software and add your HostGator email account details.
- Enter your email address, password, port, and hostname, then hit the Login button.
- In the software add your Horde account mail folders and choose required folders.
- From the saving options list, select the “Save in PST” option.
- Choose a location from your computer to save the resultant files.
- Apply mail filter settings for exporting emails of selective dates.
- Press the Save Backup button and start downloading HostGator emails in PST files.
After the completion of this backup process user will get an Outlook PST file. Now, import this PST file in MS Outlook using its import/export wizard.
Note: – Alternative to “Save in PST”, users can also select the “Save in MSG” option from export options which will allow them to download HostGator emails to Outlook-compatible MSG files.
Adding HostGator emails to Outlook is one of the tasks that many users want to perform these days. To do this job with accuracy and less effort users should take the help of the best method. Through this article, we have completed the process of importing HostGator email to Outlook with the superior solution. Try the eSoftTools HostGator Backup and Migration tool and get the best results.