Are you previous user of Lotus Notes and want to switch to Outlook? Have some Lotus Notes Archive and want to access them in Outlook? Searching for a solution to open Lotus Notes Archives? If one of these sceniro is yours, then we want to say that your search is now over. Here with this blog, we are going to give you best tricks to sort out all your problems. Get the best solution for the query “How to Read Lotus Notes Archive File in Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010 & below versions“.
The most famous email client nowadays in this internet and technology world is HCL/IBM Lotus Notes and MS Outlook. Lotus notes have more security functions for users to do email sending/receiving tasks in a very secure manner. With emailing also users can perform calendaring, contacts syncing, and other types of works using Lotus Notes. For saving all users’ mailbox data of Lotus Notes allows offers an archive function. This Lotus Notes archive function makes users able to create a backup of Lotus Notes data emails, contacts, and calendars. Lotus Notes saves these archive files with .nsf extension. NSF files only work in Lotus Notes and accessing Archive.nsf files directly with any other programs is not possible.
Sometimes users need to access Lotus notes archive without lotus notes and try to read Lotus Notes Archive File in Outlook, but unable to do that process. The reason is they don’t have an accurate method to access the archive.nsf files outside Lotus Notes. But here we are going to give you a solution for this, before this let’s check why users need to access Lotus notes archive without lotus notes.
Why do Users need To Read Lotus Notes Archive in Outlook?
There can be various reasons why a user needs to access Lotus Notes Archive in Outlook email client like:-
- Majority of users prefers Outlook email client and various Lotus Notes user are also familiar with Outlook email client. This is one of the reason many user wants to read access Lotus Notes Archive in Outlook.
- If a user have some old Archive.nsf files of Lotus Notes and want to access its data without Opening Lotus Notes application.
Best Method to Read Lotus Notes Archive in Outlook
The only method the read a Lotus Notes archive in Outlook is to convert the archive.nsf file of Lotus Notes to Outlook supported PST file format. Manually users can’t perform this task in a direct manner. As a solution for this query, we suggest you an automated software called eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software.
This is a workable solution to sort out all problems related to Lotus Notes migration and NSF file reading. It will allow users to view archived emails without Lotus Notes. It offers users to view and read all email items and other components to Lotus Notes NSF file database. After getting the preview also user can save the Lotus Notes mailbox items to PST file to read Lotus Notes archive data in Outlook. Check the complete process from the next section.
How To Read Lotus Notes Archive File in Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010 & below version?
- Download and launch NSF to PST Converter Software.
- Import archive.nsf files of Lotus Notes in the software. (user can select single as well as multiple NSF files in single time)
- Start the scanning process and load all Lotus Notes mailbox items & folders.
- Read Lotus Notes emails and check mailbox items.
- Select the required folders and click the Convert button from the menubar.
- Choose the PST file option from the provided conversion option and choose a destination path.
- In the final steps click on Convert and start the NSF to PST file conversion process.
After getting a PST file when completing the conversion task, import PST file in Outlook Application. Easily Read Lotus Notes archive file data in Outlook by applying these simple steps.
Here in this article, we have discussed the possible method to easily and securely read Lotus Notes Archive File in Outlook application. All users can try the above-mentioned method to view Lotus Notes emails and migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook. Also, a free demo version of the NSF to PST Converter software is available that users can try for free to do the conversion process and view Lotus Notes archive file data. Download it now:-