Mozilla Thunderbird is a desktop-based email client and it is difficult to access the thunderbird mails on another computer. Microsoft has launched the Office 365 Cloud platform for using all Microsoft Office services over the internet. Through Office 365 users get the facility to operate their data from anywhere without facing any problem. Because of this reason, most users have decided to import Thunderbird mail into Office 365. In this blog, we have mentioned the best solution to easily transfer the emails of thunderbird to Outlook 365.
Reasons why user want to migrate form Thunderbird to Office 365.
- Office 365 is a cloud-based application by which users will get the benefit of accessing their database from anywhere.
- Office 365 also has a high-security algorithm and offers advanced data storage benefits.
- Provides features to use Office applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc on Cloud.
Manually Import thunderbird mail into Office 365.
- Launch Thunderbird application on your computer.
- Select the email that you want to import from Thunderbird to Office 365.
- Next, right-click on the email files and select the option “Forward as Attachment“.
- Now enter the email address of your Office365 and send the EML files.
- After this open your Office 365 account and access this email and view the Thunderbird emails one by one with Office 365 Mail Application.
Automated Method to Import Thunderbird emails to Office 365
As you can see there is no Manual method available to directly transfer thunderbird mail to Office 365 account. And if you want to securely move thunderbird mail to office 365 you have to use a third-party tool like the eSoftTools Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter Software. It can change exact email folders without data loss or having any impact on data integrity in any way.
How to transfer Thunderbird Mail into Office 365?
Step 1: Download and Launch eSoftToolsThunderbird to Office 365 Tool.
Step 2: Now click on Add file/ Folder button.
Step 3: A new window will be displayed, from there you will three options.
1) Select MBOX file 2) Select MBOX folder 3) Auto-load thunderbird profile. Choose any one option as per your requirement and click Next.
Step 4: After this, the software will scan and load all mailbox data. Simply choose the required emails, folders, or entire items.
Step 5: Click on ‘Import to cloud’ button. And then choose the option “Import to Office 365“.
Step 6: Login with your Office 365 account and click on Convert.
Now check out your Office account and you will that all your mailbox of Mozilla thunderbird has imported in Office 365 account.