Last updated on May 5th, 2022 at 11:00 am
In several situations, users of Live Mail email client requires to migrate calendar items to their Outlook profile. Are you a user, who is in the same situation? If yes, then this blog post can help you. Here we will demonstrate you, “How to Export Windows Live Mail Calendar to Outlook desktop easily?”
Apart from emailing and contact managing, Windows Live Mail and Outlook also allow users to save or manage calendar events. With the Calendar managing function, users can easily set and manage their important dates/events.
Users can easily save dates of appointments, interviews, meetings, and many other events. Also, a copy of all calendar events both Outlook and live mail saves in the user’s local drive.
The creator of both Windows Live Mail and MS Outlook application is Microsoft. But MS Outlook has more trust and popularity among its users as compared to Windows Live Mail.
For this, and several more reasons many Live Mail users want to shift to Outlook desktop with their calendar events. To analyze the situation in depth we have provided some real users query in the next section.
User 1: I am using Windows Live Mail for 10 years. After its discontinuation, I moved to Outlook desktop. MS Outlook has all the features and functions similar to Windows Live Mail application. But now I need to import some important calendar events from my Windows Live Mail profile in Outlook. Can anyone help me to export Windows Live Mail calendar to Outlook?
User 2: For emailing and managing calendar, I am using Live Mail application. But while using it, I am facing different problems. I want to switch to Outlook desktop with my previous calendar events of Windows Live Mail profile. Is there any solution available to migrate Live Mail calendar to Outlook? Please help….
Easy Method to Export Windows Live Mail Calendar to Outlook
To move Windows Live Mail calendar events in Outlook, first users have to convert WLCalendarStore.edb files to Outlook supported PST files. Users can do it with ease using the most powerful program called SysInspire Windows Live Calendar Recovery/Converter Software.
This tool will easily move all Live Mail calendar events to new PST files as well as existing Outlook profiles. Also, it can convert Live Mail calendar files into Outlook PST, MSG, vCard, TXT, ICS, & HTML file format.
With this advanced solution, users can transfer all Windows Live Mail Calendar events to Outlook without any extra effort.
How to Export Windows Live Mail calendar to Outlook PST files?
- Download & Launch SysInspire Windows Live Mail Calendar Recovery tool on your computer.
- From the first screen of the software click the “Add File” button.
- Next, select anyone of the provided options for adding Windows Live Mail calendar files:-
- Select Live Mail WLCalendarStore.edb:- Manually select and add WLM calendar files from a known location.
- Select Default Location of Live Mail WLCalendarStore.edb file:- Auto-detect WLM Calendar storage location and add files in the software.
- After selecting and importing files click the Next button and load all calendar events.
- Preview calendar items and make selection of required items, then hit the Export button.
- Choose “Outlook PST file” or other conversion format (as per your requirement).
- Select a location where you want to save resultant files and click the Start Export button.
The software will begin the process of exporting WLM Calendars to Outlook PST files and provide instant results to users.
After the Conversion process completion, import resultant PST to Outlook and access Live Mail calendar with your Outlook profile.
Smart Features of Windows Live Mail Calendar Converter
- Convert Windows Live Mail calendar files (WLCalendarStore.edb) into different formats
- Convert WLM calendar files with complete safety and ease.
- Export unlimited Calendar from Live Mail profiles to PST, MSG, vCard, TXT, ICS, etc.
- Supports Import WLM Calendars to Existing Outlook profile and New Outlook PST file.
- Preview all calendar events with complete information before conversion.
- Auto-detects and loads WLCalendarStore.edb files for conversion
- Also offers to manually select and add WLCalendarStore.edb files.
- Supports saving resultant files to user’s specified location.
Windows Live Mail users, in different situations, need to export calendar events to Outlook. To help all users we have described the best and safest solution through this article. Users can try the Windows Live mail converter and easily export all Live Mail calendar events to new PST and existing Outlook profiles. The Demo edition of this tool is also available, users can try it to check all its functions for free.