A number of Horde webmail users trying to download and save their emails as PDF files. Are you also, on this list? If yes, then get the best solution to do this job efficiently through this article. Here we will show you how to Export/Save Horde Webmail Emails to PDF files. Let’s start…
Horde webmail is a free web-based application that users can use for emailing. On Hosting servers’ users can open this app and configure their business email account in it. Easily users can access and share emails of an email account with Horde webmail.
By configuring an email account with Horde webmail, users get the ability to access their email profiles universally. From different locations and devices users can access Horde webmail accounts by just using a web browser.
Horde webmail works on IMAP protocol and stores all user’s profile data to mail servers. But, for different reasons users require to export/save their Horde account emails locally.
Several users needing to save their emails locally prefer saving them in PDF format.
Also Read: – How to download/export emails from Horde Webmail to MBOX files?
Why do users prefer saving Horde Account Emails in PDF files?
The main reason for saving Horde emails to PDF files is to take a backup of email profile data. In addition to this, there are several more benefits of PDF files: –
- Universal file type: – PDF file is supportable with a large number of applications. In different devices and operating systems, users can easily access PDF files for viewing data easily.
- Easily Shareable: -Because of the smaller size, sharing information is easy with PDF files.
- Security: – Adding password protection in PDF files is also possible, which can help users to secure data from unauthorized access.
Methods to Export/Save Horde Account Emails to PDF files
There are two methods, for performing this job of saving Horde emails to PDF files.
- Save Email as PDF with Print option
- Horde Webmail Backup tool
Solution 1: – Use Print function and Save as PDF
- Firstly, open a web browser and log in to your Horde webmail account.
- Click on an email from the Horde account that you want to export as PDF.
- Hit on the Print option, which appears on the email with a printer icon.
- From the next screen, select Save as PDF from the destination section.
- Select and customize other required options, like- Pages, layout and etc.
- Lastly, press the Save button and preserve it easily on your computer.
Limitations of this method
- Supports exporting one email at one time.
- Consumes a lot of time and user effort.
- Requires a web browser and also opening cPanel is compulsory.
Solution 2: – Automatic eSoftTools Horde Webmail Backup Software
Users can export emails from the Horde webmail account to PDF files through eSoftTools Horde Webmail Backup software. With this most brilliant utility, all types of users can accomplish this job with a simple process.
This tool also provides the facility to export all emails in a single process. While exporting emails it preserves the complete properties of emails with their attachments. It completes the whole email export process without additional application dependency.
How to Export Horde Webmail Emails to PDF files with Webmail backup tool?
Firstly, download and install eSoftTools Horde Webmail Backup Software on your computer, and after this apply these below-given steps: –
- Launch the software on your windows computer.
- Input Horde Webmail account details- email address, password, port, and hostname.
- After adding all details, click on the Login button.
- Load all mail folders of your Webmail account.
- Choose the needed mail folders and select the Save in PDF option.
- Select a location from your hard drive to save the resultant PDF files.
- Apply mail filtering by date and naming convention settings.
- Click the Save Backup button and start downloading emails as PDF files.
More Features of eSoftTools Horde Webmail Email Backup Software –
- Export all emails from the Horde Webmail account and save them as PDF files to the computer.
- Executes Horde Email Export process without any additional application need.
- Allows users to export emails from specific folders of the Horde Webmail account.
- Save Horde Account emails as PDF and 10+ other available file formats.
- Save emails with all their pertinent information (To, BCC, CC, Subject, and attachments).
- Export emails from a specific date range with a mail filtering function.
- The naming convention option is available with a range of choices to give a distinctive name to resultant PDF files.
- Enables users to save downloaded files in a particular place on their local storage.
- Supports all Windows editions, including Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, & other editions.
In this article, we’ve covered how to export emails from Horde webmail to PDF files. The manual and automated methods we have demonstrated above can be used by users to export emails from Webmail Horde as PDF files quickly. It’s now your turn to test both approaches and check which is the best choice for you. Also, get a free demo edition of Horde Webmail Backup software and check all its abilities for free.