Want to take a backup of iCloud mail emails for accessing them with MS Outlook on a Windows-based PC? If yes, then check the best solution for doing this job through this article. Here we will explain the complete steps to backup/export iCloud emails to Outlook with ease. let’s start….
iCloud is a cloud storage service which is offered by the brand “Apple”. Users use iCloud service for saving their data like- photos, videos, documents, and other kind of data on cloud storage.
Additionally, with iCloud service users get access to different web apps and iCloud Mail is one of them. iCloud Mail enables users to manage email accounts and share emails from web browsers.
iCloud enables users to create a separate email account ending with “icloud.com” for free. This email account, users can simply access in iCloud Mail app through a web browser.
Also Read: – How to Backup iCloud Mail Emails to External Hard Drive?
Reasons to export iCloud email to Outlook: –
For multiple reasons users will need to export iCloud mail to Outlook, some of them are: –
- Accessing Emails locally: – For using iCloud Mail, users will need a web browser and an internet connection. But by saving downloading and moving iCloud emails to Outlook, users can get the ability to access their email locally or in Offline mode.
- Resolving storage issues: – iCloud only offers 5 GB of free cloud storage space. Because of this storage limit issue, it becomes very difficult to manage emails for users. But migrating iCloud emails to Outlook desktop users can resolve this problem.
- Creating additional backup: – For security reasons, users prefer to create a backup of their email account data. Users can easily perform this backup process by migrating iCloud emails to MS Outlook (windows). This backup will help users to recover emails that are lost or accidentally deleted in iCloud mail.
Quick Method to Export iCloud Mail Emails into Outlook
The best way to import iCloud Mail emails to Outlook desktop (Windows), is first to download iCloud emails to Outlook compatible files and then import these files into MS Outlook clients.
With quick process and complete safety, users can take backup of iCloud emails to Outlook with eSoftTools iCloud Backup and Migration software. This tool will allow you to download iCloud mail emails to PST and MSG files for MS Outlook. It completes this iCloud mail backup process with zero errors without creating data loss issues.
How to use iCloud Backup software to backup iCloud emails to Outlook?
Follow these steps using eSoftTools iCloud Backup software to export iCloud emails to Outlook desktop: –
- Download and install eSoftTools iCloud Backup and Migration software.
- Enter your iCloud account email address and third-party app password.
- Click on Login and load all your iCloud account mail folders into the software.
- Choose the needed mail folders and select an export option (Outlook-supported file format- PST and MSG).
- Apply other required settings include- Mail Filter by date and naming convention.
- Specify a location in your local drive where you want to save downloaded files.
- Lastly, hit the Save Backup button and start the process to export iCloud email to Outlook.
After completing this iCloud email backup process, users will get Outlook PST and MSG files containing iCloud emails. Now import these files to your Outlook profile and access all iCloud emails with the MS Outlook application.
Note: – Users can import MSG files by dragging and dropping them in Outlook, and for importing PST file to Outlook use the Import/Export wizard.
Check the complete process, here: – How to Open/Import PST file in Outlook?
Best features of iCloud Backup and Migration software: –
- Backup iCloud emails to hard drive: – Supports downloading emails from iCloud mail and saving them in different formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and Thunderbird mail files.
- Migrate to different webmail apps: – In addition to the backup process, migrate emails from iCloud to different cloud and web-based mail apps. Export iCloud emails to Gmail, YahooMail, Office365, Outlook.com, and other IMAP-based mail apps.
- Export emails from specific folders: – Specify the folders from the list of iCloud account mail folders and export emails from only chosen folders.
- Saving files to desired location: – Download emails from your iCloud account and save them to the desired location on your hard drive. Choose a location from your drive and save all downloaded files to that specific location.
- Exporting emails of specific dates: – Apply the date filter function and export the emails of only chosen dates from the iCloud account.
- Emails export in their original format: – Extract and save all iCloud emails in their original format. Export iCloud emails to desired file format with all relevant information like- To, Bcc, CC, From, Subject, Date, Message body, attachments, hyperlinks, images, etc.
- All Windows edition compatibility: – Users can run this software on a computer having any edition of Windows O/S. The software work in all older to newer edition of Windows OS including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Free iCloud Backup and Migration: – Without any charges backup and migrate up to 20 emails from each mail folder of iCloud account free of cost with iCloud Backup and Migration tool free demo edition.
For numerous reasons, users may need to back up or export iCloud email to Outlook. The best solution to accomplish this email export job, we have shown in the above section. All users can take the help of the professional program called eSoftTools iCloud Backup and Migration tool. It will easily move emails from iCloud Mail to Outlook without losing the user’s precious data.