Want the best technique to straightforwardly download Office365 mailbox to a local drive? Then stop your search because you are at your destination. Here we will provide you the answer to your query How to backup Office365 to External Hard Drive? So, Let’s start the topic …
In the present era, apart from using desktop-based application users prefers using web-based applications. There are several web applications available on the internet and “Office365” is one of them.
Offcie365 is also known as the updated version Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft has launched it provides all office applications to users from cloud servers including- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Nowadays a huge number of users are using this service and most users use it for performing emailing tasks with Outlook 365.
A user can smoothly send and receive emails from their Outlook 365 account. For preserving data of user’s profile (like- emails and other items) Microsoft uses its cloud server.
This process of saving profile data to a cloud server is helpful but at some times users require to access their data locally. In that case, several users need to take a backup of Office365 account to the hard drive.
Also Read:- How to Backup Office 365 Mailbox to PST Outlook files?
Instant Solution to Backup Office365 to External Hard Drive
A rapid fast and securest solution to take backup of Office365 mailbox to local drive is only eSoftTools Office365 Backup Software. This is an automated tool that is separately made for downloading Office365 profile data locally.
This smart tool extracts all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items from Outlook365 profiles. With ease, it can extract unlimited data maintaining complete details. Also, users will get the power to save Office365 mailbox items in different file formats including- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, and more.
How to Take a backup of the Office365 mailbox to Local Drive?
Download and open the eSoftTools Office365 Backup software on your computer and follow the below-given steps: –
- Launch the software and Enter your Office 365 account email address, then press Login button.
- Input your Office 365 email address and your account password to log in.
- Extract every Office 365 account mail folder through the software.
- Select the necessary folders from list of mail folders of the Office365 account.
- Next, choose the file format in which you want to preserve Office365 account data.
- Select a location from your local drive or External drive to save Offie365 account data.
- Next, utilize other options “Mail filter” and “Naming Convention”
- Finally, begin the process of backing up Office 365 Mailbox to an External hard drive.
Smart Feature of eSoftTools Office365 Backup Software
- Rapidly Extract complete data from Office365 profile and saved it to different formats.
- Provide a preview of Office365 account mail folder to export items-specific folders.
- Export emails of specific date from Office365 account with mail filter function.
- Offers Naming convention option, to save extracted email files with different naming patterns.
- Allows selecting a specific location manually from their local drive to save backup files.
- Works with all versions of Windows OS (including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Comes with a demo edition facility to download up to 20 items from each folder of Office365 account without paying money.