Last updated on August 26th, 2020 at 11:54 am
Microsoft Excel (.xla, & .xlam) file is an old version but secure version to protect Excel workbook with a password. Most of the user can use this Microsoft Excel file (.xlam, .xla) version to manage schedule, Information, etc. User has protected XLA & XLAM file with the help password protection to no one can access our file without our permission. As we know we are human and we can’t store all the information and password, that’s why we are lost or forgot the Excel (.xla & .xlam) password.
So, what can I do If I lost XLA, XLAM file password?
In this blog, we are discussing this type of problems and solve them without creating any problem. Microsoft Offices Excel is showing the warning message (If lost or forget the password, it cannot be recovered). If any reason you lost Excel password so, don’t panic simply use eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software. This application recover, remove, & unlock multiple types of Excel password combinations like lower character, upper character, numerical, & a special character.
Key Features of Excel Unlocker Tool
- Recover all Excel (.xla, .xlam, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xlsb, .xltm) file version password
- Instantly Recover lost Excel workbook password without any damage
- Full Surety to Unlock locked XLA, & XLAM file password protection
- Smoothly remove Excel Spreadsheet Password combination like Alphabetic, Numeric, & Symbolic Character
- Three Recovery attack method such as Brute Force Attack, Mask Attack, & Dictionary Attack
- Supports all MS Excel versions 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2016, & 2019 and Windows versions 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit), Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, & Win Vista
Visit Here If you want to learn new functions Excel 2019 version
Learn how to Install and Use Excel Password Remove
- Download and Open Excel Unlocker Software
- Select File Format such as Excel, Word, & Access
- Browse Encrypted Excel file
- Choose Recovery Attack technique like Dictionary, Brute Force, & Known Part/ Mask Attack
- Click on Recovery Button and It done
User can also try its FREE DEMO VERSION to satisfied with this software working process. It shows the first three character as a preview if you are happy with this software then purchase full software version and completely recover Excel password.