“Are you trying to Export emails from OperaMail email client to PST Outlook? You are at the right place. Just read this complete guide to perform the migration of OperaMail to Outlook in a simple and easy manner.”
About Opera Mail email client
Opera Mail is an email client and a part of the integrated Opera Internet suite. This application comes with enormous features like- support of POP3, IMAP setting for configuring email accounts, RSS feeds, spam filtering, and other features. However, it has certain limitations that make it less popular as compared to MS Outlook.
Why the user wants to switch from Opera Mail to Outlook?
There are many possible reasons why the users might need to switch from Opera Mail to Outlook.
- Opera Mail is a lightweight, interactive email application but it lacks synchronization with other email applications.
- It cannot work as the default email application in Windows 10 edition.
- Outlook has many additional features like email address internationalization, themes for the bright desktop, direct connectivity with Wide Exchange server, etc.
Because of these reasons most users are now want to switch to MS Outlook.
Query from User:-Is there any manual way to convert Opera Mail to Outlook?Answer:- The answer is “No”, there is no direct method available to make the conversion task of Opera Mail to PST because Opera Mail does not provide support to other email applications. And Outlook also doesn’t support MBOX files, so there is no direct method to import Opera Mail to Outlook PST. You need a third-party application to do this process.
How to Export Opera Mail E-mails to PST Outlook?
For making the migration process, the user needs to find the exact location of the database file of OperaMail. The location of Opera Mail is as follows:-
“C:\Users\name of the machine\AppData\Local\Opera\Opera\Mail”
Opera Mail stores all email items with an MBS file extension that is a kind of MBOX file format. To switch from OperaMail to Outlook, firstly user has to convert these MBS files into an Outlook-supported PST file. To convert MBOX to PST users can try third-party software like eSoftTools MBOX Converter.
Utilize eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool to convert OperaMail to PST
The software which can be the best choice for users, who wish to convert Opera Mail emails to Outlook is eSoftTools MBOX Converter software. It is a professional tool that is designed for both technical and non-technical users to do the OperaMail Export to PST process. It also helps users convert Opera mails MBS files to Outlook PST file in batch.
Step by step instruction on how to run MBOX Converter
- Download, Install and run the software on your computer.
- Press the Add file/folder button to go for the next steps.
- Choose the option “Select MBOX folder” and simply go to the location of the OperaMail database.
- Load the emails of OperaMail from the MBS file and select the required items.
- Now click on the Convert MBOX button from the top menu and
- Select the file option in which you want to Export the OperaMail email items like- Outlook PST.
- Select the desired saving path using the browse tab.
- Click on the Convert tab to start the conversion process. You can also see the progress of the process.
- Once the conversion is complete, press OK.
After the conversion process is completed, you will see the resultant PST file at the selected location. simply import this PST file in Outlook and access the OperaMail emails in Microsoft Outlook..
Also Read:- How to Export Email from Apple Mail to Outlook