Want to switch from desktop-based email client Outlook to Office 365? Then read this blog, to get both manual and direct methods on the “how to import Outlook PST to Office 365” account.
With an Office 365 account, a user gets the power to do the task like- emailing, making spreadsheets, or presentation from any device and from anywhere. Because of these features of Office365 now, many users prefer to switch to this Cloud-based platform. To transfer your emails or mailboxes from your Outlook installed computer to your Office365, You have to import PST to your Office 365 account.
To do this task simply follow the given steps:-
To perform an instant migration of Outlook PST to Office 365 you can download eSoftTools PST to Office365 Converter Software.Benefits of using this software:-
- Migrate PST files to Office 365 in bulk.
- Perform PST to Office 365 Migration with live preview.
- Export PST to Office 365 without MS Outlook installation
Step 1:- Export PST file in Outlook
- Launch Outlook application on your computer.
- Click on the File menu, then choose the Open & Export option.
- Now select the Import/Export option.
- An Import & Export wizard window will now appear on your screen. Simply choose the Export to a file option and hit on Next.
- From the Next screen choose the option Outlook Data File (.pst) and click on Next.
- Select the folder that you want to Export from Outlook in PST file and again click on Next.
- Click on the Browse button to select the location for saving the resulted PST file and click on Finish.
Now you have your mailbox items of Outlook in a PST. The next step is to import this PST file into your Outlook 365/Office 365 account.
Step 2:- Import PST to Office 365 Account
There are various different methods are available on the internet to perform Outlook PST to Office 365 Migration. A user that has some technical knowledge can opt the methods like- Azure AzCopy to Import PST to Office 365, or other methods. But for novice users, it is not an easy task. After seeing this problem eSoftTools has launched the PST to Office 365 software for the non-technical users to Import Outlook PST in Office 365 account with ease.
How to Import Outlook PST to Office 365 with eSoftTools?
- Download and Install PST of Office 365 Converter on your machine.
- Launch this application and click on Add PST button from the menubar.
- A new window will now appear on your screen, from this window you have to click on the option Select PST file to get the PST file from its location.
- Now see the live preview of all the inner elements of your PST file and choose the required or entire folder/items.
- After this click the Export to Office 365 button to go for the next process.
- Now enter the login credentials of your Office 365 and simply click on Convert to start the PST to Office 365 migration process.
Once the software completes the Import PST to Office 365 process, simply open your office 365 account and see your Outlook emails in your Office 365 account.
In his article, we have described the best method to easily import your PST file in Office 365 account. If you are thinking of directly import Outlook PST to Office 365 it becomes very difficult with the Manual method. So for doing this process in a secure manner the recommended method is to use a third-party tool like- eSoftTools PST to Office 365 Software.