Is it possible that your Exchange OST file has become corrupted or orphaned? And you’re looking for a solution to open OST file without using Exchange Server. For this, we’ll go over the best techniques to access and recover corrupted Exchange OST files in this article.
The OST file is an Outlook offline data file that is a copy of the items on the MS Exchange server mailbox. Sometimes, users of Outlook, on the other hand, will be unable to open an OST file without an Exchange account. So, in this blog post, we’ll look at the best approaches to deal with this problem.
Also Read:- How to Open OST file without Outlook
Users Can’t Open OST Files Without Exchange Account for a Few Reasons
- Outlook creates Outlook Offline Folder (.ost) file when a user configures their profile through Cached Exchange Mode. When users delete the Exchange server account this will also stop the OST file from functioning.
- Additionally, OST files may stop working due to a synchronization issue between the Exchange server and your Outlook email client.
- If any corruption error enters in Outlook OST file and both Outlook and Exchange Server are unable to open OST file
Furthermore, without Exchange Server, it becomes difficult to open an OST file. But don’t worry because in the next section we’re going to show you a straightforward way for opening all Outlook OST files without Exchange environment.
What Is the Best Way to Open OST File Without Exchange Server?
Using eSoftTools OST Converter/Viewer Software can be the best option to open OST files without the need for applications such as Outlook or Exchange Server. This free program comes with a huge set of features that allow you to open an OST file without difficulty.
It also allows for opening OST data items such as emails, contacts, calendars, and other items without using Outlook or Exchange Server versions 2019, 2016, 2013, and earlier.
How the Tool Works to Open OST File Without Using Exchange Server/Outlook?
- First, install the OST Converter/viewer software on your computer and run it to open an OST file.
- After adding the OST file, start the scanning process. Users can also open the corrupted OST file.
- Now the software will show you all the inner folders and items without Exchange Server and Outlook requirements.
- After opening the OST user can also convert OST to PST or various more file formats. For this, select the required folders from OST file, and choose the desired file format to convert OST file.
- Select the destination path and hit the Convert button.
- After finishing these steps get the resulted file with your Outlook OST file data easily.
Users are sometimes upset when they need to know how to open an OST file without using Exchange Server. Without Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, etc., performing OST file analysis is undoubtedly a difficult operation. As a result, we have properly revealed a risk-free, feature-rich, and intelligent way to read and inspect the OST file without Exchange Server in this blog.